Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Don't think what @EtenBoby said is real. The island is called Egghead. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Still funny, though.

MAD D MONK UROUGE IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFAKER WHO @OnePiss ED ON MY WIFE! THATS RIGHT! HE TOOK OUT HIS EXTRA THICC WILL OF D AND HE PISSED ON MY VEGAPUNKING WIFE AND HE SAID HIS COC WAS "THIS BIG" AND I SAID THATS DISGUSTING! SO NOW I'M MAKING A CALLOUT ANNOUNCEMENT WITH BIG NUDES MORGANS, MAD D MONK UROUGE, YOUR D DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ON-SCREEN!

This is really exciting honestly, for so many reasons:

1. Vegapunk obviously and what that means from the wacky shit Oda will draw regarding this character. Plus, Devil Fruits explained!

2. Bonney's importance, and her role with potentially Kuma and the Revolutionaries. Something big is happening here, they should be involved

3. Smoker's potential character arc here (I've talked about this at length already, I think Morj is onto something).

4. The SSG, we can finally see Vegapunk's special science group and more Serephim, plus whatever else he's hiding

5. How these plotlines tie to the Gigantification stuff and futurism of the island (as teased in the chapter title).

6. Characters like Sentoumaru returning to the fold, and even Kizaru due to his ties to both him and Vegapunk

This shit has so much potential. I still think Kizaru might ACTUALLY be the next villain for Luffy (still not sure if Vegapunk is the main villain obviously) is something I've been wanting to see.

Plus, just Kuma in general. He was supposed to be teased as a future villain. Will he be with his broken power? Could Zoro and him fight again?
A vegapunk arc means two things:devil fruit origins reveal and revolutionaries.Sabo might show up if he survived.If Vega was an enemy we would have called a buster call already.

I wonder if we get to see the other Seraphims.
Also, which crew member group runs into VP?
VP being a woman is unexpected. Didn't we know it was a man? Is this an Orochimaru kind of thing?
Tashigi and Smoker updates are nice. Hopefully we'll get some SWORD lore too.
What happened to Caribou?

Status
Not open for further replies.