Status
Not open for further replies.
He edited out Drake
:shame:
What role did Drake play besides not getting caught in cross fire lol?

This isn't a cheap shot, Zoro literally cut him in the chest, he tried blocking and his weapon got cut.

This is an example of a CLEARLY FAILED cheap shot

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Which makes me think..has an Admiral ever won a fight in Manga without cheap shotting an opponent?
@Shiroyru
@MonsterKaido
@Seraphoenix

I mean its not even about baiting but dayam Oda has made Admirals look like shit

Jozu -- Got cheap shotted
Marco -- Got cheap shotted
Whitebeard -- Got cheap shotted while Heart attack comes
King and Queen -- King couldn't move and Queen was still some what injured from Sanji.

Literally not a single real W like this

How are goofy and bitchsmoke fans gonna deny Zoro yonko lvl
When he beats Kid hawk who bb goofy eos fight needed haki to block and df powers which did nothing to kid hawk bb didn't leave a scratch :myman::kata::milaugh::steef:
Post automatically merged:

How are goofy and bitchsmoke fans gonna deny Zoro yonko lvl
When he beats Kid hawk who bb goofy eos fight needed haki to block and df powers which did nothing to kid hawk bb didn't leave a scratch :myman::kata::milaugh::steef:

Sanji fans have put in more work for team Admiral than any other fandom lately lol. We were supposed to be cool with Swordbois but all I see from swordbois is @ShishioIsBack schizo spamming Admiral hate, and sword bois in unison denying Ryokugyu’s extremely obvious black blade, lol.

@kurwa and @Chrono have always been two of my favorite posters so why not. This seems like destiny. Lol
Lmaoo imagine calling that Amazon Painted Black Blade a real black blade
Homie nearly died to a CoC Burst bro

Sanji fans have put in more work for team Admiral than any other fandom lately lol. We were supposed to be cool with Swordbois but all I see from swordbois is @ShishioIsBack schizo spamming Admiral hate, and sword bois in unison denying Ryokugyu’s extremely obvious black blade, lol.

@kurwa and @Chrono have always been two of my favorite posters so why not. This seems like destiny. Lol
Lmaoo imagine calling that Amazon Painted Black Blade a real black blade
Homie nearly died to a CoC Burst bro

Oh the strawhats are separated again....
I just hope not to fall to stupid traps and have this strawhat save that strawhat moments...
They're Yonko crew for the love of God.
Jinbe goes along with Luffy means more screen time to him, so that could be a good thing for jinbe to add some panels to his character.
Vegapunk is a woman? Probably his child or something lol.
It makes me wonder, what kind of safety that island have if vegapunk is truly there.
He is probably one of the most important people in the world.
Seraphims?
Admirals?
What's next in the menu? lol

Egghead then Hachinosu then Elbaf then Loadstar then Laughtale?

What I am excited about the Vegapunk Arc:
*Explanation of where Devil Fruits came from
*MADS flashback
*Linage factor explain
*Franky interaction and possible powerup
*Sanji possible powerup

Now we also have Bonney in the mix i wonder what will her flashback be and why is she so important in the world government.
Then tashigi, smoker and helmeppo got mixed in with SWORD nonetheless, this gonna be a hyped arc... We also have caribou on board he could be wildcard with all this info dump he got on all the ancient weapons then the seraphims are now here too this will be a wild arc

Status
Not open for further replies.