Status
Not open for further replies.
Our top minds have gathered together to attach Kuzan's arc to the character he doesn't have a lingering unresolved relationship with in Koby rather than Smoker who he actually has unexplored history and on-page scenes with.

Genius.
Sounds exactly like what people do with Akainu and trying to matc him up with Sabo instead of Luffy lolz

I think he’s talking about the name of the island itself

“Egghead” though that may be alluding to something else entirely
:josad:
Don't know about that, but Vegapunks birth place was also called Future Country/ Future Island but I think it was due to Dr. Tsukimis effort..and this one is probably called so because of Vegapunk.

Though....how easy is it to find vegapunk wth...I was expecting so much difficulty and secrecy to locate him obviously given how important he is to WG/Marines.

What does that say about you who not only enables it but stans it to a weird degree ?
I don’t think Sanji is a pedo because it’s the fucking law in japan (I don’t support it but it’s still the law)

i’m using your own idiotic logic against you. If oda wrote it and you support everything he writes then you are a pedo enablist by that logic

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don’t think Sanji is a pedo because it’s the fucking law in japan (I don’t support it but it’s still the law)

i’m using your own idiotic logic against you. If oda wrote it and you support everything he writes then you are a pedo enablist by that logic
You're avoiding the question
If we enablists what does that make you who stan him

L

Lanji is a pedo if nobody was around with Kidd NAMI good knows what would happen with Kidd bonney lanji needs to be killed off asap this has gone on for to long :myman::gokulaugh::funky:
And you support Oda so you’re a pedo enablist

Congrats for confirmation :)
Post automatically merged:

You're avoiding the question
If we enablists what does that make you who stan him
I answered the question, you just can’t read
It makes me a Sanjistan nothing more
Because I don’t believe Sanji is a pedo

Status
Not open for further replies.