Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:
Don't know about that, but Vegapunks birth place was also called Future Country/ Future Island but I think it was due to Dr. Tsukimis effort..and this one is probably called so because of Vegapunk.

Though....how easy is it to find vegapunk wth...I was expecting so much difficulty and secrecy to locate him obviously given how important he is to WG/Marines.
To be fair there’s a Marine base close to the island so I’m sure if anything bad were to happen the Marines could rush over (you can cross the world in like 2 seconds in One Piece if you know where you’re going)

To be fair there’s a Marine base close to the island so I’m sure if anything bad were to happen the Marines could rush over (you can cross the world in like 2 seconds in One Piece if you know where you’re going)
Nah, its still pretty weakly guarded...because SHs already landed there which means anyone can land..let alone someone intentionally landing like BB what will they do if it happens(not sure why its not happened yet)...Like we know how well-guarded PH was where he worked earlier...This seems pretty lame. We know its for plot and ideally Vegapunk should be in Marine HQ in marie joes as he is probably the most important asset to be protected by them.
Post automatically merged:

in your opinion, is vegapunk a positive character or a villain?
imo it’s a villain
He is just a plot device character.

But the mangaka is born and raised in japan……stop trying to justify your shitty agenda
Post automatically merged:

Both are over him
Even the Japanese see him like that, that's why the Toei staff made him making creepy comments on Nami as Kid. He is just a creepy character.
Why are people talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.