Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a stupid cope when you make up dumb excuses like Sanji went speed mode and exhausted himself to troll Queen like a dumbass. Be my guest if you wanna project Sanji as a dumbass
I don’t agree with the “Sanji went invisible to troll Queen” thing but he really did exhaust himself

If you think it’s an excuse then contact oda himself who says it through queen in this very panel

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well so far Oda has been pretty consistent in portraying Smoker's growth in his new appearances

From captain rank in chapter 98

To commodore in chapter 439

With chapter 559(in Marineford) telling he got a lot stronger

And introduced as a vice-admiral in Punk Hazard

Just imagine if he gets reintroduced as "admiral candidate Smoker" :afrokappa:

And same goes for Tashigi as well. She might have gotten a new rank lol
Vice admiral Tashigi:queenhear:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t agree with the “Sanji went invisible to troll Queen” thing but he really did exhaust himself

If you think it’s an excuse then contact oda himself who says it through queen in this very panel
I wasn't saying Sanji wasn't exhausted. I am saying he isn't stupid enough to exhaust himself just to troll Queen, which means I agree with him getting exhausted from using speed mode.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well so far Oda has been pretty consistent in portraying Smoker's growth in his new appearances

From captain rank in chapter 98

To commodore in chapter 439

With chapter 559(in Marineford) telling he got a lot stronger

And introduced as a vice-admiral in Punk Hazard

Just imagine if he gets reintroduced as "admiral candidate Smoker" :afrokappa:

And same goes for Tashigi as well. She might have gotten a new rank lol
I don't think the "Commodore" counts as growth, since it was a reward as the cover up for the Crocodile fiasco, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.