Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc - info dump
Elbaf - more exploration involved and lore (massive country where giants reside, might reach the heights up to sky island where I think the giant nobles and that garbo Loki might reside).

I must say I dislike how that will probably be handled
Yes, Luffy will eventually learn about Koby's disappearance, but he should have learned from when Robin was reading out the news to everyone last chapter. Luffy told her to inform him only about the most important things, but we 1.) saw that Koby's kidnapping case was already in the papers at the end of 1059 (plus a few weeks have passed too after that until the current present), and 2.) Robin knows that Luffy knows Koby from post-Water 7 (Garp's visit to the crew with Koby and Helmeppo), so is it not important to know about this, in Robin's judgment? I assume this will be another thing never really addressed, just Luffy being in shock once he hears about it from someone, but no one questioning why this info didn't reach Luffy sooner.
Well take it from this view:
1. Robin doesn’t know Luffys connection with Blackbeard.
2. Robin doesn’t know the depth of Luffys friendship with Coby

She read out the news of Sabo because Robin knows Sabos his brother. And Robin knows Vivi is a dear friend who rode on Luffys ship.

As far as robin knows, Cobys no more important to luffy than Paulie

Well take it from this view:
1. Robin doesn’t know Luffys connection with Blackbeard.
2. Robin doesn’t know the depth of Luffys friendship with Coby

She read out the news of Sabo because Robin knows Sabos his brother. And Robin knows Vivi is a dear friend who rode on Luffys ship.

As far as robin knows, Cobys no more important to luffy than Paulie
also given how luffy acted towards momo it might be like a temporary deal with helmeppo and smoker to save him, which also benefits luffy because it means going against a rival for the one piece. they ask him, is what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.