Status
Not open for further replies.
Tashig has been on that Island since PH lmao WTF.

In the mean time Luffy defeated Doffy, freed Dressrosa then went to WCI defeated two YC, bullshit his way into destroying Big Mom's castle and if that wasn't enough waged war against two Yonkou on Kaido's territory and surfaced victorious.

One Piece passage of time is one thing that always throws me off.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
It's a pun from Japanese (and also in English)
Egghead means bald person, but can also refer to a scholar
And in Japanese, Egghead translates to インテリ (Katakana for "intelligent", but shortened to intelli)
Of course refering to Vegapunk being intelligent
If Vegapunk really is bald, I guess not, but it also reminds me of Dr. Eggman from Sonic
Cry

Tashig has been on that Island since PH lmao WTF.

In the mean time Luffy defeated Doffy, freed Dressrosa then went to WCI defeated two YC, bullshit his way into destroying Big Mom's castle and if that wasn't enough waged war against two Yonkou on Kaido's territory and surfaced victorious.

One Piece passage of time is one thing that always throws me off.
Tashigi and Smo-yan retired there

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I guess I still some waiting to do.

I only read One Piece and I have JJK, Black Clover and MHA on my waiting until they're over list. Lately my enjoyment for Op has plummeted somewhat after Wano so I may pick up one of those mentioned series.

I lean more towatds JJK but I'm not so sure. Which one do you recommend more from those 3? If you have a different recommendation feel free to suggest it.
It depends what you’re liking, style etc

JJK, MHA, BC : none of those 3 is exceptional.
I’m not reading BC but it seems quite bad lol

JJK is a nice read, with good action, not that deep but you have good moments

MHA had a great start and a nice middle but it’s end is rushed as hell and frankly not that great. Lots of missed opportunities. But MHA has an asset : the current best character in shonen.

MHA is close to its end so by the time you’ll binge it you will be able to witness the end with us. So among those 3 you can begin with this one.

Then JJK.

And drop BC

I’m not reading it but I heard good things about Chainsawman too. Same for Sakamoto days

Some of us are reading Kaiju 8. À Nice little shonen, extremely classic but nice.

If you want something different try Kingdom it’s quite good and still running.

If you want to try peak fiction : watch legend of the galactic heroes (1988) an old anime but top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.