Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
It depends what you’re liking, style etc

JJK, MHA, BC : none of those 3 is exceptional.
I’m not reading BC but it seems quite bad lol

JJK is a nice read, with good action, not that deep but you have good moments

MHA had a great start and a nice middle but it’s end is rushed as hell and frankly not that great. Lots of missed opportunities. But MHA has an asset : the current best character in shonen.

MHA is close to its end so by the time you’ll binge it you will be able to witness the end with us. So among those 3 you can begin with this one.

Then JJK.

And drop BC

I’m not reading it but I heard good things about Chainsawman too. Same for Sakamoto days

Some of us are reading Kaiju 8. À Nice little shonen, extremely classic but nice.

If you want something different try Kingdom it’s quite good and still running.

If you want to try peak fiction : watch legend of the galactic heroes (1988) an old anime but top tier
Yeah MHA when focusing on the adults is pretty good
Endeavor,All might,Hawks,Afo and others

I couldn't care less about the young heros apart from Ida

But the fandom is the worst I've seen in anime

The fandom really tarnished the series most people won't even look at it because of its "fans".
:shame:

Chapter 61: The Demon
Sanji and Gin start to fight but their strength is equal. Meanwhile, Luffy attacks Don Krieg, but the armored pirate does not want a direct fight and, instead, pushes back Luffy by throwing needles at him. At the same time, Gin has made a decisive move toward Sanji, but when he is about to give the final blow, he stops himself in tears, unable to kill the only man who has ever shown him kindness.

Chapter 161: The Green City Erumalu
The Straw Hats cross the Sandora river, meet a pack of kung-fu dugongs, and Vivi talks about the Dance Powder incident occurred 2 years ago.

Here are your hintos :kata:
Bonney has a demonic personality but a kind heart deep inside
and
The Seraphims are Kung-Fu Dugongs

I must say I dislike how that will probably be handled
Yes, Luffy will eventually learn about Koby's disappearance, but he should have learned from when Robin was reading out the news to everyone last chapter. Luffy told her to inform him only about the most important things, but we 1.) saw that Koby's kidnapping case was already in the papers at the end of 1059 (plus a few weeks have passed too after that until the current present), and 2.) Robin knows that Luffy knows Koby from post-Water 7 (Garp's visit to the crew with Koby and Helmeppo), so is it not important to know about this, in Robin's judgment? I assume this will be another thing never really addressed, just Luffy being in shock once he hears about it from someone, but no one questioning why this info didn't reach Luffy sooner.
I can see your point though the line about Helmeppo asking Vegapunk for help and Luffy being there makes me think that somehow Luffy will get involved in the rescue mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.