Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Be we have 2 fight BB sometime right?
Y not this be the set up
Because setup between SHs and BB pirates is already there - fight to become Pirate king as these two are rivals for it.

Having Coby rescue setup is just not needed at all.

There is another issue - SHs aren't aware of 4th RPG and BB don't have any RPG which makes their fight unwanted as of now.

Having them clash before PK throne and that too over Coby shits on everything oda build till now between Luffy and BB

Imagine Zoro's reaction if Bonney turns Tashigi into a kid the same age as Kuina when she died :snoopy:

Now that you mention it, the Party Spin off (approved by Oda) literally had a plot where Ain deaged Zoro and Tashigi to the same ages when Kuina died.

Look at how Zoro is paying attention to her :blush:

Translation

Tashigi: I get it ! You can't accept the fact that I am taller than you, right ?!

Zoro: Not at all !!

Last edited:
Because setup between SHs and BB pirates is already there - fight to become Pirate king as these two are rivals for it.

Having Coby rescue setup is just not needed at all.

There is another issue - SHs aren't aware of 4th RPG and BB don't have any RPG which makes their fight unwanted as of now.

Having them clash before PK throne and that too over Coby shits on everything oda build till now between Luffy and BB
I'm not saying no I just don't want the BB fights 2 be last fight so if we go now I'll be more happy about it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm not saying no I just don't want the BB fights 2 be last fight so if we go now I'll be more happy about it
Luffy should fight BB for PK throne because BB is fitting antagonist for that purpose.

Most likely this fight will happen before Shs take on World Government.

Also, it's clear that both BB and luffy aren't strong enough to fight for PK yet. So they will grow more before they finally clash

Also, it's clear that both BB and luffy aren't strong enough to fight for PK yet. So they will grow more before they finally clash
BB peak probably, him getting a 3rd fruit is very unlikely unless he alr had one , he might rely on ancient weapon, this arc is setting bb vs luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Koby might've interacted with kuzan he was on garp ship with kuzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.