Status
Not open for further replies.
New spoilers:

Dragon calls a immediate meeting and say they are to call a certain person.
Bonney real name is Jewel D Bunny, daughter of Vega Punk.
Zoror gets lost and appears in Vegapunks lab, a girl calls her as Vegapunk, the real killer of Kuina, real dame, Down D Stairs

Kaido statement is practically meaningless with the red movie, a girl with no haki can fold the verse.:endthis:
It's hilarious how someone who was hard carried by his devil fruit says haki is the strongest power. Proceeds to get one shot by awakening anyway. Crydo will always remain the biggest fraud in the series.

Last edited:
No Spoiler in VIP?, there must be Bronze, Silver, and Gold memberships:zorothink:..Like get rich quick franchise wannabe company I joined few years ago...Now they all gone thanks to the SEC btw I got the refunds tho, good ol days:gokulaugh:

If it ain't Smoker then there's no Garp in this gen, the hero of the marines wasn't interested in honorary titles. He certainly wasn't fangirling to pirates too.
Cute however coby ain't a fan of luffy to the point that he was willing to sweep the boa situation under the rug.

He surely wasn't fan girling when he tried to stop luffy from saving hs brother at marine ford

It's hilarious how someone who was had carried by his devil fruit says haki is the strongest power. Proceeds to get one shot by awakening anyway. Crydo will always remain the biggest fraud in the series.
If we are being real, it was false by default, this thing was probably a gift to the powerscaler but story wise it doesn't even make sense, df are a part of what make op special so thinking they are meaningless is pure coping.

New spoilers:

Zoror gets lost and appears in Vegapunks lab, a girl calls her as Vegapunk, the real killer of Kuina, real dame, Down D Stairs
Those have been floating around since Monday. They're fake.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
New spoilers:

i can't believe people believe these when they mention fucking ''down d stairs'' :lawsigh:

No the only difference between what you suggested and what I suggested is that I like the idea of upgrading the people on a cellular level which avoids changes to character design where as you want everyone running around in Ironman suits. I don't care about any previous theories you've come up with, and there is no way that what I'm suggesting would be inferior to the seraphim who are mindless and simply follow orders. If there was a way to upgrade regular people to the level of the seraphim you could upgrade people who already have their own logic, reasoning, combat experience, and a will of their own allowing them to use haki which the seraphim can't because they have no free will. Litteraly the only differences between what I suggested and what you suggested are that you want the power up to be in the form of a gay ass super suit that would force oda to change the design for every character wearing one, whereas if the power up comes from a serum or a perfected artificial devilfruit the power up happens on a cellular level which avoids oda having to put everyone in some lame power ranger suits. The possibilities of what all the power ups can do is irrelevant to this discussion, I'm merely pointing out that power suits are a temporary and inferior option as opposed to something that would be a permanent boost.
Again changing people on a celulra level is what the serphins are. What you are asking Is vegapunk to turn marines into vastly inferior serpahins lol

Germas are people whom fit the bill up what you are talking about. However that can only be down upon procreation. In other words no one even vegapunk have shown the ability to add abilities to an already existing person. The only way in which he has down so is through devil fruits.

You think if vegapunk was able to add devil fruit abilities to people without a devil fruit drawback that he would do so with the admirals vice admirals etc???

Status
Not open for further replies.