Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp didn’t get called that until he had to team up with roger; Coby got it by “teaming up” with Blackbeard.

Smoker and Luffy teaming up to take down the BB Pirates and save Coby will make Smoker the true hero of the Marines.
well see thats your speculation
what weve seen tho is

coby was trained by garp
guaranteed to become an admiral by story end
is known as a marine hero

there was no mention of a team up with coby and BB , all that BB did was thank him for his actions in rockyport.
Post automatically merged:

Who has more potential.
1. Badass silverhair kid who was inspired by the pirateking’s execution
2. Alvida’s pinkhair cabin boy
:choppawhat:
alvida pink hair cabin boy
unfortunately bad ass designs doesnt mean potential in one piece

I mean
look at luffy ...... lol.

So since Blackbeard is a false Roger, makes sense that Coby is a false Garp since they were connected due to the rocky port incident.
????

Bunch of a confusion lol, all this shows how superior is to smoker as he helps a yonko, now obviously he will help another yonko to take down bb. While smoker is on the sidelines getting beat by Devon.

????

Bunch of a confusion lol, all this shows how superior is to smoker as he helps a yonko, now obviously he will help another yonko to take down bb. While smoker is on the sidelines getting beat by Devon.
You mean Smoker will help Luffy defeat Blackbeard while Coby is sitting in a prison cell?
Post automatically merged:

We can all agree that Oda fucked up Luffy's rivalries because of his obsession with him, am I right?
To the point where the only way to make them rivals is through massive off screen power inflation

hmm upon reading the official I think you are right
abilities ALONE

I guess the only real conclusion from luffy winning is that having stronger haki doesnt necessarily determine who wins a fight .
Yes but luffy fought kaido with advcoc in g4 and he couldn't win, if the thing that made him get the edge on kaido is g5 then haki doesn't transcend all, also when another yonko big mom gets "defeated" without haki adds to it.

you lot are making the same mistake I made with kidd and law asking for their feats prior to wano
the amount of power creeping
you will see with coby will shock the lot of you. you just know that abduction plot is to make him a major part of the fight against the BB pirates. he is going to be very relevant whether you like it or not.

narrative matters a lot more than your idea of what their PL is.

why do you hate him so much lmao

you lot are making the same mistake I made with kidd and law asking for their feats prior to wano
you will see with coby will shock the lot of you. you just know that abduction plot is to make him a major part of the fight against the BB pirates. he is going to be very relevant whether you like it or not.

Koby vs 10th titanic captain would be hype.
Why is everyone dunking on Kobe here? He was pretty good imo
R.I.P Kobe bryant.

Look at the goats in my signature
then you have this:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.