Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fucking reddit. What do you guys think tho? This could be relevant. Don't read the comments if you want to preserve your brain cells.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/xk3j7d https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medjed
This sounds plausible, given the description and Odas shenanigans too. I did see people joking on Reddit that Imu might just be a blob character like we've seen, with no actual design and just be a walking silhouette with eyes only, the ultimate "meta joke" on silhouettes and such.
I'd hate that with a passion personally but I know Oda would relish the idea greatly.

Food for thought

It is currently unknown if there is minimum age requirement for joining the Marines. Canonically, the youngest known person to enlist in the Marines is Koby, who joined at the age of sixteen. Non-canonically, the youngest known person to enlist is Zephyr, who joined at the age of fourteen.

why does that matter to my point ? my point is THE STRONGEST MARINE is the PIRATE KING's rival and that's just Sakazuki BY FAR , unless you think Smoker/Koby jump 20 levels in few months , they CANT compete
Well difference is Sakazuki hate luffy the most like bowser hate Mario, ganondorf hate link,etc.
It is not even rival , it is literal arch enemy .

Heck greenbull need to kill luffy just make Akainu happy .

Roger and Garp seem frienemy like Tom and jerry style.

Last edited:
Food for thought

It is currently unknown if there is minimum age requirement for joining the Marines. Canonically, the youngest known person to enlist in the Marines is Koby, who joined at the age of sixteen. Non-canonically, the youngest known person to enlist is Zephyr, who joined at the age of fourteen.
You mean the Marines use child labour?

1. Did Kaido ever talked a shit about WB? No, so we can't know what Kaido thought about WB. He is part of 5 shadows as much as Roger.

2. Again, where is he stating that Roger was at the top? Like above other top tiers?

3. Cap. No one says that Shanks is comparable to Kaido and even less that Shanks haki matches Kaido's haki + DF. Like Kaido said only haki matters so only Kaido haki makes him the strongest. Now you are contradicting yourself.

4. Luffy at the end of Katakuri fight didn't used haki he used his DF. A new transformation of it. Against Kaido same shit, the new haki abilities he learned wasn't enough. He had to again use his gears.
1. He never talked about that man that was on his crew. Never once in his dialogue did he compare whitebeard to rodger. He only mention rodger being "AT THE TOP"

2 he said. No need repeating it
3 kaido states that people like Shanks can hurt/defeat him

4. Luffy at the end of the fight used both gear 4 and future sight. He was gaining it while fighting Kat in base. Silly that you think he simply turned it off after using snakeman

Status
Not open for further replies.