Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if this turns to be Punk Hazard 2.0, I expect some of them or at least 1-2 to appear here:

1. The old man with helmet, beard and cigar (IMO he is Vegapunk, the original one).

2. The dude next to Rob Lucci (he seems to be robotic or enhanced... Like Franky).

3. The dude with the afro and cigar (he was the most interested guy watching the broadcast of Shinokuni and was even pissed when the experiment was messed up, like if he is some kind of scientist or something, but anyways, he has knowledge about experiments/science somehow).

4. Cowboy hat and headphones duo, they are clearly thugs, but IMO they doesn't know Luffy from the childhood like cover stories. Well, they seems to be at some short of factory/modern building when they show up, and we are probably at the most advanced island from OP verse... So there is chance that they're hired by the World Government, Vegapunk himself or aomething related.

5. Pointy ears guy, he could be also Vegapunk, because Oda likes to play these games.

So, guys, which ones/what are your guess?

Well, if this turns to be Punk Hazard 2.0, I expect some of them or at least 1-2 to appear here:

1. The old man with helmet, beard and cigar (IMO he is Vegapunk, the original one).

2. The dude next to Rob Lucci (he seems to be robotic or enhanced... Like Franky).

3. The dude with the afro and cigar (he was the most interested guy watching the broadcast of Shinokuni and was even pissed when the experiment was messed up, like if he is some kind of scientist or something, but anyways, he has knowledge about experiments/science somehow).

4. Cowboy hat and headphones duo, they are clearly thugs, but IMO they doesn't know Luffy from the childhood like cover stories. Well, they seems to be at some short of factory/modern building when they show up, and we are probably at the most advanced island from OP verse... So there is chance that they're hired by the World Government, Vegapunk himself or aomething related.

5. Pointy ears guy, he could be also Vegapunk, because Oda likes to play these games.

So, guys, which ones/what are your guess?
13, 14, 15

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Yeah that does fit tremendously and honestly, the god of floods thing fits very well. Odas has been proven to take some promiment ideas for OP from a series called Adventure of Baron Munchasen and a certain other series too, I think it was a classic/very old cartoon or anime series about an Amazonian woman or something in the jungle?

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/sm5se

We had "Noahs Ark" in Fishman Island which was underwater too ofc and Zelda: Wind Waker also had the storyline of a flooded world, with Old Hyrule (Wano) secretly sunken underneath the current world too! With all the Biblical references Oda has done, we need a reference to flooding the entire world by "God" or Imu in this case potentially. Imu is be Umi backwards which means sea in Japanese ofc and Namis name means wave too.

People said for YEARS that the water fruit would be too OP (overpowered) for OP BUT I have fought furiously to insist it WILL exist (Puts on a huge white moustache and bandana and shouts THE WATER FRUIT IS REAL!) but given the current power creep so far, what Imu just did, how BROKEN some fruits are now especially etc, is it really too broken for the water fruit to appear in OP? By all means, Kizarus fruit should be FAR TOO BROKEN for One Piece or even any series but Oda deliberately nerfed it and made it "less accurate" ofc to make it fit in the series and thus the same could be done for the Water Fruit too.

Plot twist, Imu had an ancestor called or their real name is "Flood D World" lmao or "Floo D World".

Hahahaha, I just saw who the "siblings" were there and guessed who it would be exactly LMAO! Wait, their colours even mostly the Vinsmoke siblings?! WTF LMAO?! Reiju wasnt even meant to exist originally apparently, she was gonna be another brother called Goji instead lol.

:cheers::ace::zosmug::kailaugh:
I want Imu to have the Leviathan Fruit, a Mythical Zoan that allows them to control the seas themselves. I would be fine with Imu having a Water Logia, though: I just want Imu to have a Fruit that connects to the ocean, so that Luffy is fighting a literal god of the ocean at the end of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.