Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

You know i was getting back into OP but after this last barrel "troll", i think i'll give a few more weeks.

Because at this point Oda is straight up retarded, i mean what's he going to do next ?Is next chapter going to be a spam of Yamato saying "I'm staying in Wano/I'm Oden", just for le trollz?

:seriously:
Many chapters later:

"Dr Vegapunk" - "I was born to experiment! I'm gonna stay in Egghead Island and protect it whilst I do experiments, despite insisting I want to and will join the crew for several chapters at least, even to their faces too!"

Oda is viciously trolling us. I do think he actually hates us. This chapter unironically feels like Fairy Tail with all the fanservice and pretty women too lol. Typical Shonen and even anime stuff I guess.

One Piece seems a lot more like other anime than its own rather unique thing now too.

I joke about another sanji arc but deep down I'm crying cause I want an usopp arc
Elbaf bros suffering rn :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Many chapters later:

"Dr Vegapunk" - "I was born to experiment! I'm gonna stay in Egghead Island and protect it whilst I do experiments, despite insisting I want to and will join the crew for several chapters at least, even to their faces too!"

Oda is viciously trolling us. I do think he actually hates us. This chapter unironically feels like Fairy Tail with all the fanservice and pretty women too lol. Typical Shonen and even anime stuff I guess.

One Piece seems a lot more like other anime than its own rather unique thing now too.
This post is the definition of "jumping the gun", relax lol

G

Gorosei Informer

This post is the definition of "jumping the gun", relax lol
I was shitposting lol. I'm not seriously assuming shes gonna be another Yamato. Just making fun of Odas writing lately.

Theres a lot wrong with OP even after Wano has ended. The writing is so scattershot and confusing. The speedrun theory might be true as I feared would happen to OP someday eventually.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Pot senpai....I'm worried about you now...

(I made a meme so I'm posting it and just adding some filler here lol)

:pepecry::pepemotion:

I would hope that actual closure happens before EoS otherwise that second meme might actually happen
:usoprice:

But for real I'm reaching the end of my patience here on the whole barrel thing and I just want to enjoy the other things that happen in the chapter instead of being disappointed every week. If it happens great, if it doesn't I hope there's at least closure for it.

There’s been some interesting conversation recently in the thread after all the stuff I had to wade through, and as a personal fan of X. Drake, it is awesome to see a chapter that FINALLY features features more members of SWORD that Drake Captains!!

(Interesting names and designs, very familiar as I remember them from the cover story, girl aside.. I think.)

Helmeppo is also named as a member of SWORD which is great since I was wondering when they’d do that since it’s mentioned in the 4 Billion Volume!!

Drake getting a mention is great and also the plot thickens. We have not seen him since 1052 or so and yet Oda is bringing him up again, so I do hope this is a hint that he will be returning soon enough. He is the first person highlighted when SWORD is revealed after all!!

I don’t really talk about Tashigi and Smoker much, but I’ve missed seeing them in the manga and am a fan of theirs as well! I’m also glad the PH Kids seem to be just fine!! They deserve some peace and happiness after all that they’ve went through.

I hope that we get some information on how SWORD is linked to Vegapunk because why are they there? (Unless Vegapunk doesn’t know somehow… which I doubt.)

Helmeppo wanting to take some Seraphim to fight BB is very bold and brave, but also a bit foolish. Even with the Seraphim fairing very well in combat, Helmeppo himself could very well get seriously wounded in the process—maybe even taken hostage himself.

It is also interesting that Koby’s status is unknown and also Drake’s as well—probably not linked… But also interesting as it seems from the translations that the members defer to Drake or rather, don’t seem keen on making a move without his knowledge and / or approval.

We shall see how VIZ and others handles the translations. I’m very excited !!

Drake deserves some relevance and more spotlight after the disappointing showing in Wano TBH.

‘Dr. Vegapunk’ is interesting. We shall see where this goes, but I like the design. I’m all for lore dumping tho (such as devil fruits, SWORD STUFF), Vegapunk’s story, etc.

This will obviously not be the real Vegapunk. Very likely his daugher and Sanji's cousin.

But yh this should confirm that Sora and the actual Vegapunk are relatives. Vegapunk himself might have the Sanji hairstyle as well.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
There’s been some interesting conversation recently in the thread after all the stuff I had to wade through, and as a personal fan of X. Drake, it is awesome to see a chapter that FINALLY features features more members of SWORD that Drake Captains!!

(Interesting names and designs, very familiar as I remember them from the cover story, girl aside.. I think.)

Helmeppo is also named as a member of SWORD which is great since I was wondering when they’d do that since it’s mentioned in the 4 Billion Volume!!

Drake getting a mention is great and also the plot thickens. We have not seen him since 1052 or so and yet Oda is bringing him up again, so I do hope this is a hint that he will be returning soon enough. He is the first person highlighted when SWORD is revealed after all!!

I don’t really talk about Tashigi and Smoker much, but I’ve missed seeing them in the manga and am a fan of theirs as well! I’m also glad the PH Kids seem to be just fine!! They deserve some peace and happiness after all that they’ve went through.

I hope that we get some information on how SWORD is linked to Vegapunk because why are they there? (Unless Vegapunk doesn’t know somehow… which I doubt.)

Helmeppo wanting to take some Seraphim to fight BB is very bold and brave, but also a bit foolish. Even with the Seraphim fairing very well in combat, Helmeppo himself could very well get seriously wounded in the process—maybe even taken hostage himself.

It is also interesting that Koby’s status is unknown and also Drake’s as well—probably not linked… But also interesting as it seems from the translations that the members defer to Drake or rather, don’t seem keen on making a move without his knowledge and / or approval.

We shall see how VIZ and others handles the translations. I’m very excited !!

Drake deserves some relevance and more spotlight after the disappointing showing in Wano TBH.

‘Dr. Vegapunk’ is interesting. We shall see where this goes, but I like the design. I’m all for lore dumping tho (such as devil fruits, SWORD STUFF), Vegapunk’s story, etc.
For your sake I hope he's not dead or something
It'd be a shame to not use him after giving him some depth with the SWORD stuff
:peperain:

I would hope that actual closure happens before EoS otherwise that second meme might actually happen

But for real I'm reaching the end of my patience here on the whole barrel thing and I just want to enjoy the other things that happen in the chapter instead of being disappointed every week. If it happens great, if it doesn't I hope there's at least closure for it.
We should just wait for closure at this point. Let go of the barrel thing. (I'm not though, I still have hope left somehow)

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I honestly dont know what to say, those rabbit ears on the barrel are definitely no coincidence and feel like Oda is trolling hard. What next, a Carrot Seraphim? Carrot robot incoming? Pedro Seraphim even?

Given Oda has completely neglected Carrot and even made Caribou to be the one in the barrel again, Idk what to say but this is painful to watch lol.

I genuinely fear this might be you if Oda keeps this up lol:

*Evil Eren Stare intensifies*

Status
Not open for further replies.