Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonney asked Luffy about his bounty poster, the white hair and stuff as it’s making the news, to which Luffy replies that it’s a form of him becoming free
Bonney is also a bit surprised that Jinbe is actually with them now, and Jinbe ask where’s her crew and ship
Bonney said she came here alone and her ship got eaten by that monster made of metal
Just to add to this, it was basically known she was going after Vegapunk for like...12 years now lol:

She was upset about Kuma, and seems to have wanted to go after Vegapunk since before the timeskip, but was caught by Blackbeard.

It's funny cause for years my dumbass thought she meant blackbeard when he literally was right there at marineford.

G

Gorosei Informer

Craft a rule of 3 theory
Last chapter Oda acknowledge the Barrel Bros by showing Caribou in a barrel
This chapter he literally put Rabbit ears on a barrel shaped turbine, once again acknowledging us.

Since he clearly knows that Carrot doesn't have closure and is doing these cheeky things I would imagine the next chapter being the penultimate one.

Just like the breakfast scenes in Kramer vs Kramer.

You have the 1st one that's a little messy
2nd one that shows progress
And then the 3rd that's the pay off
:finally:
Pot senpai....I'm worried about you now...

(I made a meme so I'm posting it and just adding some filler here lol)

:pepecry::pepemotion:

G

Gorosei Informer

Bonney asked Luffy about his bounty poster, the white hair and stuff as it’s making the news, to which Luffy replies that it’s a form of him becoming free
Bonney is also a bit surprised that Jinbe is actually with them now, and Jinbe ask where’s her crew and ship
Bonney said she came here alone and her ship got eaten by that monster made of metal
Lmao Bonney cares more about his change in appearance and new bounty poster than his own crew does? Wow...

It fits with Bonney and her narrative though, freedom will be a massive topic for her ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.