Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this arc (and the next) might be really fascinating, depending on what Oda does.

When you combine the last 3 chapters, plus current events, I do wonder if Hachinosu might actually be next:

- Really to tackle what's important here, it's addressing Bonney and her relationship with Kuma. She's definitely here to get Vegapunk to reverse what he did to Kuma.

- However, 3 chapters ago, we learned that Kuma was rescued and brought to Momoiro. So how do you connect Kuma/Revo's to this island? I think the simplest answer is his power, but who knows what happens. In the very same chapter, we also get an elaborate update on the Cross Guild

- Then 2 chapters ago, you have the incident with Koby and Hancock. Hancock states she can't stay in her kingdom, so I wonder where that's leading her to. Koby is with Blackbeard and allegedly confirmed to already be back in Hachinosu, which is why Helmeppo wants to assault the island with Serephim.

- Then last chapter, you just have the wacky shit with Sabo.

I really wonder if all of this is truly connected....Vegapunk, Revos and Blackbeard. I do wonder if Hachinosu will be vastly important to the plot, potentially before Elbaf. Reason I say this is not only because of hidden history with Rocks, but because of the sheer teases we are also getting from Hachinosu having potentially many high level pirate crews there (i.e. Silver medalists/former Level 6 pirates), and the fact that Cross Guild seems to be attacting numerous Underworld Organizations. Then just throw in the Revo's because of this arc, and the how that further ties into Blackbeard because of the Koby incident.

Somehow all of this is connected, just a big feeling I have. But it also sounds massive lol, so you have to question what is endgame and what isn't.

Or we just go to the fucking moon from here lmao

G

Gorosei Informer

Yea very strange they said that 🤔
I think aside from the Vegapunk reveal, it seems a very tame/calm chapter and not as chaotic as previous ones? Especially the Blackbeard and Boa stuff? And Imu nuking that Lulusia island or w/e?

I still think its a fantastic chapter, maybe the best one in a long time but thats bias because I'm enjoying seeing the robots, the Vegapunk hype and reveal FINALLY and also seeing Tashigi and Sword being remembered and appearing too and such. Also Bonney being involved again lol.

Some people were saying 7/10 for this chapter before the leaks fully came out as they have now, which I think is a little harsh especially but its a matter of preference ofc. Its barely moving the plot but its so much better than the Wano chapters too.

After being stuck in Wano quarantine for 4 years and waiting to see certain characters again for those 4 years or even longer, this is extremely refreshing and catharthic.

I'm really enjoying the art for the chapter but this chapter still does feel underwhelming in a way, lacking more plot movement and we still have no idea whats going on with Fujitora, Weevil, Vivi, Urouge and so on.

There being a break next week and this Vegapunk reveal being dropped on us at the end of the chapter before a break is very frustrating too. We're gonna have to wait 2 weeks to learn more as I'm sure Oda will continue the story with the SHs as he has done this chapter and also that the community seems to get mad when the SHs are gone for too long apparently. Or so the rumours go anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.