Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that makes sense to be fair.

I wonder if Sentomaru will show up as hes meant to be Vegapunks bodyguard? Which begs the question why he was seemingly away from Vegapunk at Sabaody then?
Seems as his bodyguard he was in charge of deploying the prototype pacifista. I'm 99% sure he's on this island though. And I'm like 80% sure Kizaru might also be considering their relationship and the Pacifista/Serephim having his lasers.

Honestly Kizaru might be way deeper a character than we give him credit for. I'm hoping that comes now.

S

shnksq

Vegapunk is Sanjis grandfather confirmed I guess? I thought of Sora as soon as I saw her as well as Uta and Nami funnily enough lol. I wouldnt even be mad if shes Namis mother but ive only seen a picture of her so far, not any extra info or w/e or other pics too.

Like the Vinsmokes and OP in general, I'm feeling the 60s-70s sci-fi vibe here and I am loving it too! Oda with an actually unpredictable, fantastic dfesign for her? Wtf?! No wonder @shnksq kept mentioning about her design being interesting or w/e!

Getting massive vibes of this right now:

you see i aint fraud :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Good to see the Captain once more, and still looking after the kids, I love it. And SWORD continues to grow in number. At least Oda's committed to them as a faction. Gives me some hope for Drake to continue having some presence post Wano.

I hope we get a good look at Tashigi's new outfit. It appears she's wearing a winter jacket akin to the one she wore pre-timeskip.

Its interesting, Oda has not revealed Tashigi's current rank or Smoker's whereabouts. Why do you that is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.