Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I hope he functions like Metal Knight
100%! Given this reveal of Vegapunk as a girl, I do wonder if she is a robot/android or something?

Something like Arale or Android 18 from Dr Slump and Dragonball ofc? But he can remote control her, speak through her and maybe even god forbid detonate her if needed? Just like his other creations?
Franky didnt want to destroy his creations if I remember right? Or was it Tom who told him not to blame them but blame how they're used or something? Literally weaponised? Frankys "sons" or creations dont bear the sins of the father or in this case, whoever is using them and how?

Maybe the "real Vegapunk" will be more neutral/armoral and as we saw here, female Vegapunk destroyed the shark robot, one of their own creations just like that, to save the SHs?

I'd LOVE conflict of interest/morals where Franky isnt willing to weaponise his creations so cruelly, using them only to protect/save others but Vegapunk is more neutral/pragmatic with them or playing the "evil card" for the "greater good" even? This would be a really nice throwback to Frankys backstory and character development for him? Like Sanjis humanity/empathy/sensitivity vs his familys lack of it and Judges scientific, pragmatic, violenced obsessed, glory seeking cruelty or w/e?

I'm going by memory here so treat me as an unrealiable narrator as usual lol.

I would hope that actual closure happens before EoS otherwise that second meme might actually happen
:usoprice:

But for real I'm reaching the end of my patience here on the whole barrel thing and I just want to enjoy the other things that happen in the chapter instead of being disappointed every week. If it happens great, if it doesn't I hope there's at least closure for it.

More like Oda needs to shut the fuck up narratively and stop doing these stupid troll "nods", to quite a substancial community which only remind people how much he fucked up a character's arc.

I mean he fucked up Kaido's ending, Hiyori's ending, Yamato's ending, Carrot's ending and did a lot of shit writing throughout Wano and he's wasting panels on meta jokes?

The rabbit community unironically in their coping came up with a better conclusion to the awfull writing he did and instead of him taking the L and moving on, he's reminding fans how bad he wrote Wano with this dumb barrel panels.

It's like i said, what's next chapter? Vegapunk is going to say mechs are build to born? What an absolute muppet this man is being

Vegapunk is a woman and I find that very good, if I understood correctly it was she who programmed the kind of Dauphin who attacked the Sunny.

Well the Mugis find themselves once again separated but have to expect it.

Luffy and Bonney meet for the first time, Bonney had only met Zoro in Shabondy. Bonney does business with Dr. Vegapunk. Bonney doesn't know that on her prime, Luffy is Gear5 Nika mode and that's why Luffy's hair color is different. We see new members of the Swords and we also see the return of Tashigi, and Hermepp who wants to save Coby and offer to go to Blackbeard's Hive Island with the Seraphim. The island on which Luffy's crew is located is therefore a government island according to Vegapunk's proposals. She says she didn't help the pirates and if I understood correctly the name of the island is "EggHead".

I feel the dialogue coming between Vegapunk and Sanji, Sanji's dad Queen and Vegapunk worked together and Cesar too

I'm really glad Vegapunk is a girl.

Vegapunk is going to explain to us what happened with Kuma it's great that she is there and Jewelry Bonney is also there.

We will be able to learn a lot about the government, the history of Bonney, the history of Vegapunk, I like it.

if that woman is really vegapunk it would be retarded considering it was already portrayed he was a man back then.

sick of this woke ass feminist shit that is happening even in manga. the most intelligent character literally look like the mermaid in sabaody. lol

G

Gorosei Informer

We will have nsfw art of that new sword girl soon
:catlewd:
Lmaoooo for real! So much potential with this chapter! I think I responded already to you but its gonna be ABSURD how much is gonna be made from this chapter! Someone posted a "horny compilation" of almost all the female characters in this chapter, Oda really is DOWN HORRENDOUS atm or and is just purposely doing it to try to boost sales and "morale" lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.