Status
Not open for further replies.
Major focus on Vegapunk and Bonney

Most likely more information regarding Kuma through Bonney

MADS backstory

Bonney's backstory

Major focus for both Smoker and Tashigi

Franky playing a major role

More information when it comes to devil fruits and whatever else through Vegapunk

More information on SWORD

If we get all these then the Vegapunk arc is going to be a really great arc.

she’s not the real vegapunk because on the shirt there is P-02, meaning that she is the second version of something. she’s probably a cyborg.

by the way, bonney is the highlight of the chapter. she may be a good choice for the nakama thread. She already has potential gags with Zoro, Sanji and Luffy, and she may have freedom ambitions as well as a good backstory. I like her

G

Gorosei Informer

A lot happened after reverie and fuji resigned and smoker became the admiral stationed with vegapunk?
Post automatically merged:

P*ssy So good bro declared a war against the most powerful faction in the world.
Men be doing anything for P*ssy these days.
:tch:
HAHAHAHAHA! I remember hearing Cleopatra made men go to war for the very same reasons?! That wars were perpetruated because of women driving the male leaders to go to war too? Oh man....

Kinda getting Obito vibes too now lmfao.

:lulz::saden::hapnoel::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I'm all in for that

Let's make Smoker great again.

Smoker going to be revealed as the Admiral of Sword you heard it here first
If Smoker was apart of sword then Tashigi would be too.
As I've always said, they aren't sword.
They're G5 marines, they operate outside of the main marine apparatus; them being in sword would do nothing for them.
They're relevant as they are and based on the raws it's clear that X-Drake is the director figure.
Smoker does his own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.