Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter how much people hate sanji he will always be 3rd strongest :finally:
the people who think he's 4th strongest are retarded like zoro, he will always be the one who will beat the 3rd strongest in the enemy crew, this ain't new, they are trying to convince he is out of m3,

just like when they try to convince themselves that he was tobiropo level, or aint fighting commander. lol

the people who think he's 4th strongest are retarded like zoro, he will always be the one who will beat the 3rd strongest in the enemy crew, this ain't new, they are trying to convince he is out of m3,

just like when they try to convince themselves that he was tobiropo level, or aint fighting commander. lol
Jimbei beat a tobbi roppo yet above Sanji though.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

So far the good news is that this arc probably won't have too many characters at least not as many as Wano and Dressrosa.

Everything about this arc is already exciting from Vegapunk to Bonney to hopefully a major character moment for Franky.

The only way for this arc to end up being disappointing is if Oda doesn't give us certain moments that we need to see or if he drags this arc way too long.
Yeah thats true, I think Oda has learned his lessons over the month break and saying hes gonna restructure the story and condense/focus it more. It feels a lot more tightly knit post Wano already.

I bet Oda would have given us a silhouette of FemPunk instead but hes hopefully stopped that nonsensical shit now. Im still dreading a silhouette for "the real Vegapunk" and probably before another break too ofc. Maybe one for Smoker depending on whats happened to him too lol.

This arc really does feel like early post TS, coming out of the TS itself and that hype and mystery, also with how chaotic Punk Hazard was when it started too.

I feel this is a breather transition arc and we will move to a new island and longer arc after this one, most likely setup by this arc as FMI and PH did with later arcs ofc.

Part of me is dreading on how much Oda can let us down here too or as you said, drags out the arc too much again.

Since this is "Egghead Island too", I feel this is the perfect time to learn about that huge egg on Rogers ship too finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.