Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

bring (someone) to heel
To force someone to obey one's wishes or commands; to make someone act in accordance with one's authority.

In the words of kaido. He got the ENTIRE world to obey him. Whitebeard included. Unless your argument is that whirebeard lives in a different world

Where dome!!!! This is the person dubbed the strongest creature telling you that rodger was top 1 and was different lol.

closest thing i can think of is that their job is internal affairs, investigating government/marine corruption. which is why theyre a bunch of useless jobbers
Nope. This isn't a secret role. This is like that guy who investigate the incident at Mariejoa.

Sword is really secret. Like CIA. 007 shit and stuff.
Post automatically merged:

fishbros eating good today
That was a robot not a fish.

closest thing i can think of is that their job is internal affairs, investigating government/marine corruption. which is why theyre a bunch of useless jobbers
Lol, potentially, there really hasnt been anyone stronger than Drake or Koby yet. It is interesting that this prince guy does seem to be implying they need to contact Drake first in order to move forward with Koby. My guess is we'll address Pirate Island potentially after Vegapunk, and Drake may be a little more front and center. Not sure if that means BB will be directly addressed, but it's possible that's where the story leads to next, considering that's now getting a slow buildup.

Drake is likely saving Hawkins' life, who honestly may become a marine in debt to Drake.

By the way, the only 2 strawhat that Smoker and Coby know personaly are Luffy&Zoro aint that correct number 4:suresure:?

Smoker look how serious he become when Woro is mention:steef:

By the way, Buggy the yonko knows as well who matter:myman:

So 3 of the most importat EOS character, 2 for the navy and 1 for the pirate know how infamous/strong Woro is:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.