Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, see in you in 3 years I guess lol.

Most people didn't even expect this island. People thought he'd rush to Elbaf, then laugh tale, then final war. Yet here we are, and now he's even bringing up plotlines that may involve assaulting Pirate Island

Not sure how this pacing is any different from any other arc currently.
People also think that the Strawhats are going to Elbaf or that Oda is drawing another war, people can be wrong.:myman:

Did Ivan turn Vegapunk into a woman, which is why he helps the WG crush the revos? And now Bonney turned him young again which is why he'll either help or crush the pirates - depending on whether he liked being old.

I still don't see it.

He said 5 years left 3 years ago. Then said it last year again. Then "joked" 3 years left (followed by him literally saying he doesn't actually know).

His editor said 20-30 volumes left, and when you go by the pacing of 3 volumes a year, that's 7-10 years lol.

Then you just have to factor in that Oda has never, EVER managed to finish a plotline on time. I guarantee you the actual Final Arc will be longer than Wano. Watch.
Goda is a better liar than Usopp is, seems he's inspired to create Usopp liat character based on real life (himself lol).

I guess in Final Arc is when Goda would reveal most of his Lore Piece, so possibly would be a very long arc.

I love how this is the first time someone's questioned Luffy's G5 after Wano was over lol. Either way I'm almost certain we're gonna be learning a lot more about Luffy's fruit here along with the secrets of devil fruits and stuff. There is a chance Vegapunk wanting to clone it might cause the fights here as well. Or she's not bad and we're getting the transition arc before the Blackbeard fight. But either way, if not this arc the next arc is going to be the Blackbeard fight. I'm now certain Shanks is going to be Luffy's penultimate or 3rd last opponent. With the final one being Imu and maybe Akainu before that but he may be delegated to fight Sabo as well.

A little disappointed Bonnie ain't shook that she is on a luffys/a yonkos ship.

At least a little initial fear would have been nice.

Even a crazy guy like kidd get stressed when he sees a yonko. Even though he thinks he can beat one 1v1 at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.