Status
Not open for further replies.
Next chapter we will be introduced to the Ultimate Trio (the 3 most powerfull beings in the world):
- Vegapunk (rules the science of the world)
- Morgans (rules the news of the world)
- Imu (rules the government of the world)

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
it is cool that oda is continuing the theme of these manmade beings having wills of their own and that being considered failures. the one piece world don't want true ai i guess
Post automatically merged:

also about the propeller...the bunny ears are a new addition...trolling or forshadowing

A little disappointed Bonnie ain't shook that she is on a luffys/a yonkos ship.

At least a little initial fear would have been nice.

Even a crazy guy like kidd get stressed when he sees a yonko. Even though he thinks he can beat one 1v1 at first.
She made a comment about him being a Yonkou, butbLuffy was acting stupid so she doesn't fear him. Luffy isn't scary btw lol

Keyword is "always"

Kozuki MarySueDen was a recent shoe horned development
"recent" = I don't like :risitameh:
This is how Oda writes, in every group there is 1 or 2 guys that stand out, the rest are fodder that never had haki above the basic, never did anything but job and die, there are no Jacks, Vergos, Daifukus, Ivankovs or Smoothies around that can make a Yonkou run from them. :saden:

Goda is a better liar than Usopp is, seems he's inspired to create Usopp liat character based on real life (himself lol).

I guess in Final Arc is when Goda would reveal most of his Lore Piece, so possibly would be a very long arc.
In my honest opinion, we must "know" the majority of the mystery before the actual Final arc. Said mystery (Void Century, One Piece, Luffy's dream, etc) seems to be key to how the WG will be defeated in the final conflict, but yes, I agree.

How I personally think it "might" play out if I'm not being conservative here:

- Egghead: Addresses Vegapunk, Serephim, Kuma, Revo stuff, Bonney, Devil Fruits and potentially Moon lore (maybe we somehow get to see Enel again). More central to Franky and Chopper.

- Fullalead/Pirate Island: Addresses Koby/Sword, Silver medalist Pirates (i.e. Level 6 escapees), Underworld/some Cross Guild interaction, and Blackbeard Lore. Potentially central to Brook in some way (he knows more than he let's on about the world). People like Ochoku or Shiki could be here. Maybe Oda even brings up other film villains for fun lol (Z, Tesoro, Bullet), which makes me wonder if Kid is actually looking for Bullet (man marked with a flame scar, looks similar....). Maybe the SHF incident happens here.

- Elbaf: Addresses Urouge, Loki, 4th RP stuff, Sky islands potentially, Gigantification, and if time allows, BMs plot resolution (her crew apparently had a run in with CP-0 off screen in Wano, maybe they found/rescued her). Highly central to Usopp.

- Lodestar: Short, just a geographical marking with some lore. Imo, high west (whatever it actually is) might actually exist here, if not in Elbaf, this is how I personally think the crew will sail backwards to Laugh Tale and do it quickly.

- Laugh Tale: We know what this will be about. Possible Blackbeard and/or Shanks go down here. Who knows, depends on who also reaches the island too.

- Final war: Also obvious.

Imo, those first 3 arcs can and will take up the next 5-8 years. I don't think we'll reach Laugh Tale as quickly as people expect to. This discussion can be revisited once we know how long Egghead manages to be and what the intended next arc actually is.

And yes this is me being "hopeful", I definitely expect less to be addressed, just not as fast as people still dramatically think.

Status
Not open for further replies.