One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Don't we have different variations in characters like BigMOm, Smoothie, Reiju, Hancock, CP0 Stelly or something, Belo Betty, Hina, Vice admiral Doll, Chaton, Margaret etc.
It's easy for Oda to draw ugly characters. He can just go to work but characters that he makes attractive, more or less look the same. Robin use to had a unique look and ended up a second nami. Look at the drawings and yes there are a few exceptions but you can make a case for characters like Rebecca and Vivi etc etc.

I wish the Strawhats had stayed together longer, but I also know that Oda splits them up in order to move the plot forwards.

I think I am going to like the Luffy, Chopper, Jinbei, and Bonney grouping. I quite enjoyed Bonney’s exasperation towards Luffy and his denseness. I also hope we get a Bonney and Kuma backstory.

I was also glad to see Tashigi, and I am glad the Punk Hazard giant children are receiving treatment. Mainly, I liked seeing Helmeppo pleading for Coby’s return. It’s fun seeing how he went from self centered brat to someone who genuinely cares about his friend.

I definitely like Vegapunk’s inventions. The giant mech reminds me of the Iron Giant. I don’t think the girl is Vegapunk. Rather I think she’s an android who was built by Vegapunk. I could see Oda paying more homage to Toriyama and DB by including androids into his manga.

What ever that mihawk and shanks hint is referring to it's definitely gonna be a better chpt than Vegamid and Labo
Post automatically merged:

:brootea:lineage factor is the one pieces name for DNA and judge modified it to turn his kids into super soldiers.
Ignore them they think Sanji power ups come from hard work and dictation and training
must be nice to know certain characters Is handed everything