One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Honestly I would not be surprised if vegapunk ends up helping sword go to beehive just to take something from bb. That something being coby. Still kinda believe that coby is a clone of someone powerful from the past.

Even if it isn't that coby is going to have a big role especially on an island with a crew that collects powerful fruits.

The fact that the marines know he is in beehive is very interesting. The fact that bb is just keeping coby is also interesting

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Honestly I would not be surprised if vegapunk ends up helping sword go to beehive just to take something from bb. That something being coby. Still kinda believe that coby is a clone of someone powerful from the past.

Even if it isn't that coby is going to have a big role especially on an island with a crew that collects powerful fruits.

The fact that the marines know he is in beehive is very interesting. The fact that bb is just keeping coby is also interesting

G

Gorosei Informer

Doll is an undercover Kidd Pirate. Screenshot this too :myman:
That's a fantastic idea, I really hope its true now!
It would explain her deliberate goth design and how unfitting it is for such a formal, strict, uniform organisation lol.

Kidd needs all the Ws be can get and this would be perfect for that too then!

Imagine if Rockstar turned out to be a spy for Kidd in Shanks crew too? LOL!

Oda not including Kidd is is low-key unforgivable for me but he can definitely compensate bigtime with this arc by involving him as he SHOULD be regardless and this Doll spy idea you suggested too!

Kidd and Law not getting to boost their crews with BM and Beast Pirates joining them was pretty disappointing too.
The ones who would be less loyal to BM and Kaido, getting away from their tyrannical/iron fisted rule or so or just looking to side with the strongest/winners/ones with most potential and growth etc.

That's a fantastic idea, I really hope its true now!
It would explain her deliberate goth design and how unfitting it is for such a formal, strict, uniform organisation lol.

Kidd needs all the Ws be can get and this would be perfect for that too then!

Imagine if Rockstar turned out to be a spy for Kidd in Shanks crew too? LOL!

Oda not including Kidd is is low-key unforgivable for me but he can definitely compensate bigtime with this arc by involving him as he SHOULD be regardless and this Doll spy idea you suggested too!

Kidd and Law not getting to boost their crews with BM and Beast Pirates joining them was pretty disappointing too.
The ones who would be less loyal to BM and Kaido, getting away from their tyrannical/iron fisted rule or so or just looking to side with the strongest/winners/ones with most potential and growth etc.
Rockstar is BB spy, mark my word lads

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Oda is planning God Valley 2.0 on Hachinosu Island. SHs and Sword vs BB pirates. A fast action arc most likely
Yeah definitely, this feels like the endgame for OP right there too. It's extremely fitting thematically and would be immensely hype.

Davy Back Fights originated there, Rocks Pirates had it as their HQ, its the Tortuga or Port Royale of OP (Although Jaya or Loguetown could be too I think) and finally I think Captain John was killed here specifically too.

It's called Fullalead as well, an alternative meaning/translation as Hanchinosu means full of holes IIRC and John was riddled with bullets by his former crew for his abhorrent, selfish greediness.

I don't think it's coincidence that Moria has ended up here looking for Absalom as he stole John's body and made it into a zombie ofc.
Moria is theorised to have Wang Zhis snd Silver Axes bodies with those zombie generals we saw with John, which would be dope, given the Chinese centaur armoured general zombie seems fitting for Wang Zhi and the other general zombie was a suit of armour with a metal Axe lol.
Would make sense if got all 3 of their bodies as it seems like all 3 are dead BUT the Rocky Port incident with Koby, Law and BB happened over the Timeskip I believe, so I'm confused now too lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Rockstar is BB spy, mark my word lads
Yeah I would really like that. Xebecs succesor/son or even Xebec himself somehow as Rockstar said he used to be a great pirate or something but his memory wasn't clear?

Its so weird how we had this guy called Rockstar with red hair too, suddenly join Red Haired Shanks and if he's connected to Blackbeard and thus Xebec especially, it would make it massively ironic that Shanks sent him to Whitebeard for some insane reason instead of another crewmate, especially a veteran pirate and one that is far more reliable, trustworthy etc.

This might all be part of Blackbeards decades long master planning/keikaku.

Whitebeard even said Shanks face reminds him of a certain unpleasant someone and I feel it could be Xebec somehow. If the theory of Whitebeard betraying Xebec is true or at least detesting him, which seem implied when I think Whtebeaed was shown being sent to recruit Kaido for Xebec, then it all makes sense too.

Blackbeard giving Shanks that permanent scar feels personal and thus deliberate too. Almost like a vendetta and thus symbol of it.

But knowing Oda, he might just outsmart us all, do something we don't see coming or expect lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the characters I have mentioned are ugly...even BigMom in her prime is beautiful....

No, Robin ended up looking like Hancock more than Nami...
Fair point but I'm also to lazy to look into all the characters that look like Nami. That Goth girl also kinda look like Smoothie. Honestly Oda is much better when it comes to variation with the male characters.