One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Gotta say it again, dream come true that this is our first post- Wano arc. Oda making this an actual arc actually gives me confidence that he's not dropping plotlines. I'm now more confident than ever that we will get Fullalead and Elbaf arcs too in the least before we head to Lodestar/Laugh Tale. Like Vegapunk, these are locations with plot buildup now.

I'm also fairly confident that this is where people will not only get DF lore, but moon lore as well, and we may even see the return of Enel. Not saying we WILL go to the Moon, but you never know lol. The Spacies with Enel were in fact built by a scientist who lived on Vegapunk's birth island after all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
SWORD update
Vegapunk Arc
Edging closer to a Blackbeard confrontation
Chances of any Devil Fruit lore coming soon
Bonney

Pretty decent chapter. Exciting entrance into a new arc. I expect a tablespoon of MADS, to see Vegapunk outshine Franky & Judge this arc with their inventions, to see what happened at Reverie through Bonney's PoV, to get more X Drake.

Off the wall, I'm predicting a 20~ chapter arc at most.

Gotta say it again, dream come true that this is our first post- Wano arc. Oda making this an actual arc actually gives me confidence that he's not dropping plotlines. I'm now more confident than ever that we will get Fullalead and Elbaf arcs too in the least before we head to Lodestar/Laugh Tale. Like Vegapunk, these are locations with plot buildup now.

I'm also fairly confident that this is where people will not only get DF lore, but moon lore as well, and we may even see the return of Enel. Not saying we WILL go to the Moon, but you never know lol. The Spacies with Enel were in fact built by a scientist who lived on Vegapunk's birth island after all.
Fullalead might be next if Luffy decides to go there with Helmeppo