Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
nah, it's probably just Aokiji having to prove himself to Blackbeard in order for him to trust him as an ally.
He was vary of Aokiji back in Dressrosa, so Aokiji has to act and look ruthless to gain something from BB
I really wonder what Aokiji gains from earning Teach’s trust lol. If he still wanted to fight against Pirates, he could just become an independent bounty hunter, I’m pretty sure the marines would be fine with Aokiji as an independent bounty hunter capturing Pirates and would not issue a bounty for him, I wonder what the purpose of joining Teach is. Lol

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Wouldn't have been an issue if Vegapunk was caught plotting something against them, but he fucking isn't. Yeah, it makes perfect sense that instead of hunting down the RA and other threats wandering around, they go and off someone who tipped the scales back into their favour.
Gorosei got their positions thanks to nepotism, they incompetent bums.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Loda bring back Woro like this:
Fuck Zoro.

Dude doesn't deserve any respect from Zoro fandom after how trash he was during Wano. No promises were fulfilled and dipped like a loser.

Mihawk is the way to go. It is sad to think Mihawk will have to loss to this fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.