Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Lightning>>>Magma " Yeah? Why could Luffy hold Lightning but couldn't hold Akainu or Kaidou in his Flaming Dragon form? There's a ton of characters who got hit by Lightning and survived just fine. But they get hit by magma and they'll get a hole in them. And why are you trying to apply irl physics and logic to the world where there's dog women who can spew ice at you? Akainu him self said fire will not work on him, against the guy who CONTROLS ALL TYPES OF FIRE. Why did god give you a mouth when all you do is spit shit out of it? And can you stop acting like Sanji is Super Sonic or something? He's definitely not the fastest character in the series. King would dogwalk him so bad, it's not even funny. Sanji would get ripped apart without his daddy's precious armor.
All i got from this is u gagging on Zoro’s cock but claiming u aren’t a zorotard and trying so hard to downplay Sanji

I’m not repeating myself. You don’t understand how fire works, not my problem. And no king is far slower thsn sanji will ever be

sanji disappears for seconds vs king who can barely last a second. There’s levels to this which you’ll never get because you’re a biased zoro cock muncher

No enma and that green piece of seaweed has no daddy oden’s haki protecting his soft gay ass

All i got from this is u gagging on Zoro’s cock but claiming u aren’t a zorotard and trying so hard to downplay Sanji

I’m not repeating myself. You don’t understand how fire works, not my problem. And no king is far slower thsn sanji will ever be

sanji disappears for seconds vs king who can barely last a second. There’s levels to this which you’ll never get because you’re a biased zoro cock muncher

No enma and that green piece of seaweed has no daddy oden’s haki protecting his soft gay ass
Even vegapunk treating Lanji as fodder. :milaugh:

Don't worry Vega might help Lanji out with science upgrades so he is slightly less fodder.

Sanji kicks King and gets hit by his self destruct bomb, and he's out like a light. Start calling him Ambien, because he puts Sanji to sleep.

Even vegapunk treating Lanji as fodder. :milaugh:
Vegapunk notices Zoro’s sword
Post automatically merged:

Sanji kicks King and gets hit by his self destruct bomb, and he's out like a light. Start calling him Ambien, because he puts Sanji to sleep.
Yet he couldn’t damage base sanji when sanji fought both him and queen

keep gagging zorotard cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.