Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah don't think the straw jats will fight, and honestly they had more than enough in Wano, let some other characters do something.
When did SHs made their presence known and others got fight and actually won? (Exception of Kidd/law vs BM)

If Navy got engaged against CP0 then I don't see fights reaching to a conclusion - most likely they will stall each other while SHs going around to save VP.

But luffy will still get a fight.

When did SHs made their presence known and others got fight and actually won? (Exception of Kidd/law vs BM)

If Navy got engaged against CP0 then I don't see fights reaching to a conclusion - most likely they will stall each other while SHs going around to save VP.

But luffy will still get a fight.
But who is Luffy going to get a fight at this point unless one of the Gorosei personally comes down or an admiral, or if they sent one of those holy knights mentioned and they are actually strong. Don't see him fight beat up kid robots, neither the opponents he already defeated at this stage just right after he defeated Kaido.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
But who is Luffy going to get a fight at this point unless one of the Gorosei personally comes down or an admiral, or if they sent one of those holy knights mentioned and they are actually strong. Don't see him fight beat up kid robots, neither the opponents he already defeated at this stage just right after he defeated Kaido.
Oda knows how to make SHs struggle or get clowned or nerfed.

He have many ways to nerf luffy like sea stone cuffs.

And, we actually don't know how strong these seraphims are but one thing for sure that seraphims shouldn't be underestimated after all they replaced warlords like Boa, kuma, Doffy and Mihawk

Oda knows how to make SHs struggle or get clowned or nerfed.

He could have many ways to nerf luffy like sea stone cuffs.

And, we actually don't know how strong these seraphims are but one thing for sure that seraphims shouldn't be underestimated after all they replaced warlords like Boa, kuma, Doffy and Mihawk
Not saying the seraphims are weak they are clearly strong but I see a hard time Oda having straw hats beat up children.

Status
Not open for further replies.