Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro Rocks is a legend and Roger’s greatest enemy while Zoro struggled to use full Enma freely who Oden could wield casually. Top ACoC splits the sky while the average ACoC just wields it.
luffy cant do shit on his own, the sky spliting is hype but not relate to power....just estetical decision cuz in many other clashes that happen later in the fight they didnt split the sky....

To split the sky you need to have a clash between 2 advcoc user, show me a panel in which Zoro had that possibillity? none right...:kuzanshut:

luffy cant do shit on his own, the sky spliting is hype but not relate to power....just estetical decision cuz in many other clashes that happen later in the fight they didnt split the sky....

To split the sky you need to have a clash between 2 advcoc user, show me a panel in which Zoro had that possibillity? none right...:kuzanshut:
Yamato and Kaido two ACoC users didn’t split the sky. Zoro needs to prove that his ACoC is above hers to start with.:kuzanshut:

Would Chopper Usopp and Sanji defeat Law?

If not then how can their future Opponents do so?
You are legit saying you think Van Augur is current Usopp level? So you think usopp will neither get stronger from now yo the point Ehrnnhe wets Augur nor will Augur be stronger than Usopp when they meet… really? You don’t think the classic Shonen trope of “good guy starts the fight weaker than the bad guy” will occur for Usopp? Augur is currently the same power level as current Usopp who failed to do a single damn thing in Onigashima… Couldn’t even beat Page One. Okay hats Augur’s power level… Really? And this applies to every other BB commander. They are all the same strength as the current strawhats and will fight them as direct equals in strength and not stronger than them.

Anyway, I repeat, HEADCANON

Status
Not open for further replies.