Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NO LONGER A FAN OF LORO
I USE TO THINK LORO OVER LAW BUT ALL GREENGOBLIN HAS DONE IS EARN A BARELY
BILLION BOUNTY
GAGS WITH lanji
Low diff by a shark
Hyped by a fake Vega punk
Trying to look cool asking questions that's gonna be off screen
Law is out here taking on a yonko crew and commander solo with no help while LORO barley beat king
LAW EOS IS 3 TIERS ABOVE LORO MIHAWK IS PROBABLY A FRAUD TO
I HUMBLY REQUEST TO JOIN TR LAW FANDOM AND CHANGE MY WAYS :endthis:

IM NO LONGER A FAN OF LORO
I USE TO THINK LORO OVER LAW BUT ALL GREENGOBLIN HAS DONE IS EARN A BARELY
BILLION BOUNTY
GAGS WITH lanji
Low diff by a shark
Hyped by a fake Vega punk
Trying to look cool asking questions that's gonna be off screen
Law is out here taking on a yonko crew and commander solo with no help while LORO barley beat king
LAW EOS IS 3 TIERS ABOVE LORO MIHAWK IS PROBABLY A FRAUD TO
I HUMBLY REQUEST TO JOIN TR LAW FANDOM AND CHANGE MY WAYS :endthis:
you can stay over there

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How is it more favorable for law when even without luffy's fruit
he is extremely proficient in all 3 types of haki ( was able to contend with hybrid kaido with his base too)
Luffy is 4x the fighter that Law is but Law has better counters for BB—especially for Yami Yami—and it's mostly due to teleportation. The biggest advantage I think is, if BB pulls him in, Law could just teleport and avoid getting touched—Luffy doesn't have that option unless his Haki opposes it. If a GGnM punch is thrown at him, Law could teleport away avoiding the damage while Luffy has to physically match it. BB's a careless fighter, so Law could use the environmental control to his advantage to surprise attack. Law can also use ranged attacks via Kroom while Luffy has to fight at close or mid-range, which makes him vulnerable to Yami's pull.

I am not saying Luffy can't work around BB's abilities—Luffy could still work around BB's abilities thanks to FS. It's just that Law has much better and easier options.

Status
Not open for further replies.