Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Strong haki can nullify DF powers

Awakening bros :kobeha::pepecry:
(Akainu bitch-smacks Gear 5 Luffy out of his cartoon bullshit)
Akainu: "What the hell do you think this is, some kind of comic? Your ability is ridiculous, and has no other merit! You're just a stupid clown masquerading as a pirate!"

Could actually see this happening.

It's true that Luffy had plenty of assistance and would've never won against Doffy in DR.
And I'm all for Doffy >= YC1
but the way Doffy jobbed to boundman is just bad whereas with Katakuri it didn't even matter that he used G4 (before he mastered FS)

I know if Oda reintroduced Doffy in the story, he'd be much stronger though...
Oda said Luffy would have one against Doflamingo without help so it rmans Luffy was really OP.

Luffy also fought for 24 hrs constantly in the colosuem using haki and stamina and ran all day before getting to Doflamingo.

Luffy was very strong post timeskip. We are seeing that now.

No wonder Rayleigh was confindetn in luffy post timeskip.

Luffy was already at the top tye moment he came back from timeskip.

Even Fujitora got injrued against dressorass Gear 3 with reguler armament haki.

Gear 4 without advanced haki was Yonko level in terms of physical strength as I thought.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So whoever kidnaps Pudding will fight Sanji, there can only be 4 options:

I'm fine with any of them.:pepebusi:
He doesn't remember her/whatever happened between them.

The news of Blackbeard kidnapping some bitch from WCI will be nothing more than reading a news article while taking a dump for Sanji.

Absolutely. I mean, imagine the amount of power someone needs to THROW a rather large mountain like that. It doesn't have to be like that:

But it still puts things into perspective since there's a lot of kinetic energy which pushes this attack even more. Cutting or destroying a mountain is already strong but throwing it is another level imo.
True :believe:
and what is the limit to that kind of power ?
i mean there has to be a drawback :crazwhat:

Burgess has one of the scariest powers in OP ,going with potential destructive power .

Status
Not open for further replies.