Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh knew he would've lost anyways. BB didn't retreat because of that. His crew was in a difficult situation of being turned into stone and they were quickly becoming outnumbered. No point in picking a fight you can't win.
Lmao
BB retreated due the uncertainty of winning vs Ray.
BB was willing to kill her and doom his crewmates.

Correct. No bleeding, no bruising, no burn marks, nothing. He took exactly zero damage. Lol

Big Job’s attacks didn’t need to be reversed. They were to pathetic to accomplish anything.
Okay.. ignoring that big mom stuff since you brainwashed your self into thinking she somehow never damaged Kidd or Law, but you just said Kaidou got injured by Bolo Breath, and I said he didn't, and then you agreed with me. Make up your mind dude.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No one can ever be Kaido. This manga is in the trash for me until I see my goat back. You have no idea how much cried seeing his name beeing mentionned by Luffy in the previous chapter. I want to choke Luffy and his entire crew, I will use Chopper as toilet paper and Sanji will be my cooking slave. Nami and Robin will be my chairs, Zoro will lick my feet, Brook will sing me songs to sleep, Ill make Jinbei drown off his own piss, Franky will entertain me until I dismember him for research purposes. Ill cut off Usopp's nose and make him eat it. IDGAF, ANYTHING FOR KAIDO. WHERE IS KAIDO ODA?!?!?! FUCK YOU!!!! AND YOUR GARBAGE MANGA!!!!
Imagine getting this passionate over an F Tier midseries trash villain with zero appeal, character, or complexity other than how big his muscles are

Oda is really going crazy damn so much so much hype cracker is most likely frozen to the bone because Kuzan is playing , and black beard whole crew is devil fruit users so insane and they all have op devil fruits & jinbe and Jesus is definitely a fight that's happening

Rayleigh's reputation alone forced BB to retreat. We don't see the same against Law.

Law still has yet to prove he has the power to do any significant amount of damage to King. Some need to stop acting like he defeated Big Mom by himself without any bombs.
A reputation he knew he couldn't live up to. And let's not pretend Blackbeard was not at disadvantage, Hancock, pacifista, crew frozen, leaving was clearly the smart choice to make. Despite Blackbeard being alone against them Rayleigh said ''we got lucky''

Status
Not open for further replies.