Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean ?
Kaido scream at razio scroll attack which absorb his breath attack .

Kaido scream at Momo bite.

‘’Big mom scream at law dropping building attack , nami lighting attack from zesus, etc.

Greenbull didn’t even bleed from Momo breath . Shanks is need to save wano from greenbull , not Momo .

By your logic , Ganondorf is b#@1* weak because he got beaten by kid (Link).
Link would pop Aramaki too. But that's not the point. Didn't greenbitch scream when he got hit by Momo? Just look at the images in this post. https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wgr5ra Admiral fans are the epitome of double standards :josad::josad:

they are not confirmed one yet but i am pretty sure they are. :D
i am pretty sure Law,Garp,Sanji, Miahwk , Dragon , Sabo , Sai , King Elizabello and even Nami are all CoC users , those who showed some lightning , or you could conclude it based on their power levels not a sane person would think that Garp who is DF-less but was Roger's rival didn't have CoC haki. only CoC haki can fill that power gap.
Sai? King Eliz? Nami? Sanji? Law? You're treating them like anal beads... just pulling characters out of your ass continuously

Link would pop Aramaki too. But that's not the point. Didn't greenbitch scream when he got hit by Momo? Just look at the images in this post. https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wgr5ra Admiral fans are the epitome of double standards :josad::josad:
How it is even debunked my point ,
Logia don’t even regain by healing like Marco or kaido fruit which fanbase claimed .
Jozu turn Kuzan into half body yet Kuzan suffer only lip bleed .
Show me blood from greenbull or your point is invalid.

Logia make body bigger is making easy target for haki user like vergo on smoker .

Is ganondorf fraud because he got beaten by link who is kid ?

Anyways, Boa beat 2 Captains so I think that Oda can sacrifice 4 Captains to Law, maybe spare Burgess because of Jinbei's match up, trolling 2 or 3 candies that think that the n°5 vs Burgess will happen isn't worth the dehype and Burgess is already a walking L.

Status
Not open for further replies.