Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
By far the most fucked up people..real life psychos..death wishers..people posting pics of random body builder off of Google and saying they are them turn out to be Zoro haters on some level or another
Funnily enough I don't know more but 2 death wishers I know are here are Sanji fans and zoro hater.

How ironic.

You are not understanding me

I am not talking about YouTubers here

I am just saying YouTube polls with 100,000 people voting showing average fan opinions Zoro always destroys Law

And what Zoro generally loses polls against All admirals besides Fujitora and Green Bull.

YouTube is a casual platform not a nerd fest like this forum

It is the easiest way to grasp opinions of causal viewers
Post automatically merged:

Talk about Brain damage

Aren't you literally in shambles
Flipping flopping between which admirals dick to suck and which one to shit on??

Get your bipolar ass outta here.
Jesus fucking Christ. You actually are using YouTube powerscaling.

Shishiol Black the living breathing ad populum fallacy.

You are delusiona Lawl mentalist.

Law is dying the moment he tries to stop En Ou.

Unless he has durability and endurance comparable to King with his Hax:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Get the fuck outta here loser
A Yonko with almost her full arsenal couldn’t put down Law himself but you think Zoro’s magic sword will one-shot him, go back to reading Sword Piece where ZKK is a dream come true and he switches roles with Law, who is seen as a threat by both Yonkos that an inevitable FIERCE battle will happen and Marine forces enough ask him to take a position same as Mihawk. :chopoff::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A Yonko with almost her full arsenal couldn’t put down Law himself but you think Zoro’s magic sword will one-shot him, go back to reading Sword Piece where ZKK is a dream come true and he switches roles with Law, who is seen as a threat by both Yonkos that an inevitable FIERCE battle will happen and Marine forces enough ask him to take a position same as Mihawk. :chopoff::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
She didn't even use Haki properly and spammed some shitty moves that even Killer tanked. Get the fuck outta here Lawl autist.

She didn't even use Haki properly and spammed some shitty moves that even Killer tanked. Get the fuck outta here Lawl autist.
She rained Haki-coated punches that would annihilate multiple YC2s at once given a brainless nerfed version of her two-shot a YC2. Law eats magic swords for breakfast. :denzimote:

Jesus fucking Christ. You actually are using YouTube powerscaling.

Shishiol Black the living breathing ad populum fallacy.
When did I use delusional power scaling?

I just said an average fan as shown by YouTube votes with 100k plus people puts Law above Zoro.

Where did populum fallacy even come from?

I said neutral platform like YouTube where casual fans vote Zoro is favored more than here so this can not be considered pro Zoro forum.

It doesn't mean I am using majority as an argument in favor of Zoro.

Can you even read?

Status
Not open for further replies.