Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a fuck how much brain damage your bitch ass has suffered in the last few months to become a bipolar piece of shit.
Ironic.

Also, you literally don’t understand what bias is lmfao.

Bias is anything non-objective that sways a result.

Massive polls only introduce more and more bias.

Polls in places like this where people actually look at the series critically are far more accurate.

Oh, right. Coby is somewhere with BB, lmao.

Rocky Port incident trio reunion:milaugh:
What happened there is a big mystery.
  • Teach became an Emperor.
  • Law was the Mastermind
  • Coby was the Hero
  • Wang Zhi was the dethroned Old Legend
In all this, we don't know HOW and WHY Teach and Coby collaborated, we don't know IF Law collaborated and what was his exact standing, we also don't know if SWORD was present too or there was just Coby...

I'm just saying there are a lot of questions, but now we have sufficent datas to speculate on the answers, yet nobody seem to give two fucks about them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What happened there is a big mystery.
  • Teach became an Emperor.
  • Law was the Mastermind
  • Coby was the Hero
  • Wang Zhi was the dethroned Old Legend
In all this, we don't know HOW and WHY Teach and Coby collaborated, we don't know IF Law collaborated and what was his exact standing, we also don't know if SWORD was present too or there was just Coby...

I'm just saying there are a lot of questions, but now we have sufficent datas to speculate on the answers, yet nobody seem to give two fucks about them.
I got lost in power scaling and that's why I quit:
I think it's a good decision to take a break from power scaling, especially on this forum where people don't even try to sound reasonable and just spam emotes and say hahahah cause they have nothing to give as far as conversation goes. Too many people playing favorites and it clouds their reasonable thinking.

Fuck this.
There are a lot of things I would love an answer for but unfortunately they are irrelevant to fandom and even Oda himself, hence why I hate this manga.

I only read it becuase of a bad habit.

I always finish the series I spent some time on. Even if it goes into shit by the mid/end.

Ironic.

Also, you literally don’t understand what bias is lmfao.

Bias is anything non-objective that sways a result.

Massive polls only introduce more and more bias.

Polls in places like this where people actually look at the series critically are far more accurate.
Oh the shut the fuck up "Critically" this place is full of Zoro hating donkeys left and right

And I never said there isn't bias involved in YouTube polls, of course on some level favortism plays a factor but this a forum where "Enma is a magic sword which has Oden's Haki stored in it" was invented

A place where there are people who still think Zoro doesn't have CoC

Generally YouTube bias comes from the fact that people vote for those who have shown better on panel portrayal and hype and in terms of that Shanks winning against anyone alive makes sense.

Mihawk after 1058 wins against every alive character who isn't Shanks (Not sure about Dragon tbh).

I think it's a good decision to take a break from power scaling, especially on this forum where people don't even try to sound reasonable and just spam emotes and say hahahah cause they have nothing to give as far as conversation goes. Too many people playing favorites and it clouds their reasonable thinking.

Fuck this.
Funny enough this was my reason joining this forum in the first place. Power scaling discussion are fun to talk about but my main experience for this site has been what you mentioned @Bold instead. I did come from a background of older anime Vs thread forum where you at least get a dialogue going, with people articulating their position despite differences in opinion with you, and regardless if it got heated. At the very least a conversation was still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.