What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be very useful based on the circumstances. But I do not understand why it is useful in this scenario over a big room. I mean, awakening costs more stamina than a regular room, so it would've been more profitable to use a big regular room to cut Stronger, but he used Rroom for something so basic. So I concluded small Rooms may cost him less stamina than big normal rooms.
Tbf the stamina cost of the Op Op fruit is brought up in the story only when it suits the narrative. It could very well be as you say but in the end, only when Law says "koff koff, this is taking too much strength" will it be clear

G

Gorosei Informer

So much to process from this chapter, its insane! Truly overwhelming and doesn't feel real at all!

The Law vs BB is wickedly savage as I hoped for, a certain part of my body matched "Shock Wille" when I saw him penetrating BB like that! (Pause)

The SHs look so good in the Futuretro/60s-70's sci-fi/Space Channel 5 etc type outfits, especially Nami and Robin ofc! This is such a mood for the chapter and this arc tbh:

Young Jinbei looks so adorable too! So huggable! As if Jinbae/Winbei wasn't already perfect enough as it was! @TheKnightOfTheSea

Dragon contacting Vegapunk hasn't sunk in for me yet, this chapter feels like those Wano intermission/outside Wano chapters and Reverie ones where we were being bombarded with reveals/new info/twists and can't process them all at once!

There's SO MUCH I want and need to unpack from this chapter, its blowing my mind! Complete contrast to the 4 years of mostly hell that Wano gave us! I haven't been this happy with OP is such a long time and it feels like the heaven/bright side on the other side of hell/through the darkness or w/e.

I'm still wary that Oda will screw this up, that this is too good to be true and to be cautiously optimistic but my god this chapter is awesome! I can't believe we're actually getting Law vs BB on-screen! An actual Blackbeard fight too! Been DESPERATE for once since the Ace one especially...

I do wonder what the other BB pirates are up to and why they're not with BB and other crew that are here too...

:shocking::goyea::fujilaugh::lunazing::lumazed::funky::zehaha:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oda build BB as polar opposite to Luffy in all sense

Luffy got riled up at ID when he faced BB as he was the reason Ace got captured

BB has dream of getting to throne - by hook or crook

His crew parallels SHs -

Luffy vs BB will happen

I don't know how shanks will fit or what will happen against WG but BB is fighting Luffy
I know where you come from and what you mean.

But, it is kinda too fitting. Specially if you consider we dont know anything about blackbeards past and motivation yet.

Also, yes BB got Ace captured, but it was Ace who went after BB, not the other way around. BB wants "the throne", which is just the "King of Pirates" title, the same thing Luffy wants. But behind luffys wish, there is the freedom. What does we know whats behind BBs wish here? We dont know.

Law's K-room covered sword packs a decent punch. It just clashed with BB's quake bubble on eye level.
Looks like they've got their advCoC equivalents with those.

The basic Gura moves aren't looking that impressive tho. I thought even its basic moves would be near untouchable, but right now it looks like Roc Luffy could give Teach a run for his money.

Really wanna know if there's some kind of hierarchy within the Gura moves or if Oda is just super inconsisent with its AP to DC ratio.

Law does very well tbh. That "clash"-feat does well for his scaling in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.