What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's power got easily canceled by Gura2 and he looked scared af while Papazuki casually blocked WB Gura2 with his leg and trashtalking him nonstop before WB attacked him from behind.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
IMAGINE IF THAT GREEN TRASH LORO CLASHED WITH BB YALL WOULD SAY HES NUMBER 1 IN THE VERSE but since it's law zorofuck wanna say law isn't a top tier
I can't wait for LOro to extreme diff a vegabot or kaku that shuts y'all ignorant asses up for a little bit :goyea:
Keep whining :zosleepy:

She probably would, at least thanks to her name the territory was safe. The moment she leaves it already gets invaded by multiple parties (Germa, BBP on the other side).
Oda will probably make the BMP an ally of the Straw Hats and write a scene with Luffy giving them their flag or something even though almost all of the BMP treated them like an enemy until the end.

I want to see something develop between Sanji and Pudding in this upcoming arc, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets saved for EoS. :lusalty:

Oden traveled with Toki and their children though, so it could be a parallel?? Oden did know how to cook a bit.

We can only wait and find out. :catblush:

When someone who gets trashed by Doffy can do the same as Akainu, seems like Akainu was never the thing yall thought he was. :lusalty:
You're just twisting things. His skillset or DR performance is not my concern, Ope awakening is top tier AP and would one shot kill the likes of scabbards unlike blunt ACoC. So Akainu casual fist while not properly using his fruit and turning the battlefield into hell being equal to such a broken awakening is great.
:cheers:

IMAGINE IF THAT GREEN TRASH LORO CLASHED WITH BB YALL WOULD SAY HES NUMBER 1 IN THE VERSE but since it's law zorofuck wanna say law isn't a top tier
I can't wait for LOro to extreme diff a vegabot or kaku that shuts y'all ignorant asses up for a little bit :goyea:
This is getting out of hand. Are you waiting for zoro to extreme diff black mihawk? Kicking people while their down is not cool.

You mad bro ? Law can clash with anybody it doesnt matter in the end Zoro will end up stronger than him since he is considered a swordsman by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.