What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Like why did Oda make Akainu so fucking strong that he isn't allowed to fight ?
Plot stupidity.

Akainu just takes Kizaru for a trip over all Yonko territories and they defeat the pirates easily. But that's not how the story works. He will sit and wait until he is meant to be used.

One of the most annoying of Oda's writing schemes.

G

Gorosei Informer

At least Saka is bound by a job. Dragon is not moving and nobody understands why lol
Dragon lowkey reminding me of this guy tbh:

Ironically I've seen Shanks hilariously compared to him, especially due to the scar ofc but also Shanks getting slandered for his own inactivity/lack of feats and potential fraudness as they claim lol.

At least Oda is giving Shanks wank gradually, Dragon is such a fucking joke, that the joke is no longer a joke but a horse that has been beaten to a bloody pulp, resurrected, then beaten to death and thus a bloody pulp again.

Him wanting to declare war on the Celestials then sending Sabo and co on a suicide mission without going himself to their biggest enemies direct homeland/base and thus the ones who literally rule and thus control the entire world, pissed me off so much.

Aye thats very much a possibility! Egghead is EXACTLY the kind of arc that would suit Kidd, just like Franky and how Wano suited Zoro at least, WCI for Sanji and maybe Nami too and so on...

I am so desperate for Kidd to be involved in this arc too, it HAS to happen somehow! Kidd and Luffy were going in the same direction out o fWano originally, so maybe that might foreshadow Kidd getting involved somehow?

Although Kidd mentioned the man burned by the flames, we need to know who that is and where they are at, I'm kinda hoping for Scopper at least or maybe a Rocks Pirate or something. Someone in hiding hence the vague way to reference them? Or usinga specific marking rather than their name too?
Maybe the flame is some kind of ritual/cult thing? A sign for an organisation? Like a tattoo or so?

Yeah I remember seeing that as a theory too, given his age and such too. It would explain why we dont know his backstory and could make him very tragic too. Maybe thats why he wanted to gun for Shanks and kill him too IIRC? Or take him down at least?

Ahaha that pun!

Yeah the music in Hercules, Tarzan, Lion King, Mulan etc is EXCEPTIONAL! I loved the gospel Muses approach in Hercules SO MUCH, black the representation too was very nice as well! They were so iconic, fun, energetic and added immensely to the movie! Can't imagine it without them at all! It would be like removing the very backbone of the movie!

Another ABSOLUTE BANGER here too!:

But wait there's more!:

Speed is fantastic! I love how she played a mother role to Tama but then Oda had to be a dick and suddenly have Nami being a mother to Tama as well, whilst Toko gets neglected and even Momo too, with the later being chased by Yamato who insists on roleplaying as his father and trying to make Momo embrace her, whilst hes traumatised from just seeing his parents die and thus losing them recently!

Speed got done so dirty too but she still gets to look after Tama too, especially since Nami isnt there too AND Tama did say she wanted her to be her mother I think AND she swore to protect Tama, even regardless of Tama taming her with her DF, she voluntarily wants to protect/raise her which spoke volumes too!

Not Disney ofc but this is a banger as well!:

I NEEDED to see the Smile users get cured, especially Toko on god. I'm confued on whether Yasuie had eaten a Smile or not in the end now but if he was faking it after all, that is so TRAGIC! Toko not getting cured at least makes me FURIOUS but even all the Smile ridden Ebisu people too or w/e!
I hope the thing Zoro wanted to ask Vegapunk about was about them, but Zoro is staying behind now on the ship for some reason and we don't know what he wanted from Vegapunk, FFS Oda....It was probably Kuma related too though....

Also Killer being permanently like this sucks too, I can't believe with so many doctors in the alliance and Mr "I want to cure every diseases" or whatever Chopper didn't try to cure the Smiles nor diagnose Big Moms eating disorder and help her too but alas...

Theres a part of me that fears Oda kept the Smiles from being cured because he wanted the gifters to remain as they are for the "LULZ" and thus he can always rely on them for for fucking asinine gag potential in future too....

:lusalty::whitepress::beckmoji::lawsigh::sanjimeh::mrgo:

The man marked by flame is so weird Like why not give a name ?? Is that a character we know ?

Law had a realy suspecious reaction .

Yes im not sure if Kid will be involved in this arc but I always tought he had some link with vegapunk (After seing a child picture of him where he look like a scientific) and his ship name and the obvious PUNK in all of his attacks.

But yes Oda confirmed that the reason Kid hate shanks is not his arm .

It's funny, because I remember talks of Yamato's role being ship guard, and people saying that was stupid since she'd miss out on adventures. And now we come to Luffy's #2 and #8 guarding the ship while the others adventure off. lol

Zoros the least adventurous of the group. He’s here to grow stronger and fight others hence why he doesnt always disembark the ship unless he has a job to do or starts working out.
Post automatically merged:

At least Saka is bound by a job. Dragon is not moving and nobody understands why lol

When a Yonkou couldn't, u should :)
Dragon has no excuse as a character Right now

The big idea about Aokiji is that he's worth billions and billions, but for some reasons serves under Teach who was worth a bit more than 2billion. Like, why not just annihilate the BB pirates then ? Because he's at Marco's level ! Deal with it. Gymbro will fight him on sea and that's it.

The big idea about Aokiji is that he's worth billions and billions, but for some reasons serves under Teach who was worth a bit more than 2billion. Like, why not just annihilate the BB pirates then ? Because he's at Marco's level ! Deal with it. Gymbro will fight him on sea and that's it.
Because he’s not a marine anymore? Speed reading has become a problem lately

Dragon lowkey reminding me of this guy tbh:

Ironically I've seen Shanks hilariously compared to him, especially due to the scar ofc but also Shanks getting slandered for his own inactivity/lack of feats and potential fraudness as they claim lol.

At least Oda is giving Shanks wank gradually, Dragon is such a fucking joke, that the joke is no longer a joke but a horse that has been beaten to a bloody pulp, resurrected, then beaten to death and thus a bloody pulp again.

Him wanting to declare war on the Celestials then sending Sabo and co on a suicide mission without going himself to their biggest enemies direct homeland/base and thus the ones who literally rule and thus control the entire world, pissed me off so much.
Hahaha The scars yes he remind me of shanks .
But Dragon hype is slowly dying we need to see this man in action !
Sabo is having more hype then him now !!
This is getting sad .

But since Kuma is with him I have hope.

I also always tought Akainu would be the one to kill him but I need to see this man in action before that !

It's not that he's really strong he's probably just being reserved for a specific character to fight him ( I always thought Sabo would pull up and kill him )
Oda obviously hide this man strenght.

Like all the admirals actually but we are end game so get your pop corn ready !!

It's funny, because I remember talks of Yamato's role being ship guard, and people saying that was stupid since she'd miss out on adventures. And now we come to Luffy's #2 and #8 guarding the ship while the others adventure off. lol

Men, that ship better grow a Klabautermann quick to protect himself.

Because he’s not a marine anymore? Speed reading has become a problem lately
Your theory is that he genuinely bent the knee to Bleackbeard ?

I see some saying it's going to be a shit show if Kid faces Shanks. In reality, it's been a shit show ever since the rooftop battle.

Some of the same or similar feats Zoro achieved against top tier Yonkos alone, that was there to be unimpressive, suddenly are impressive now since they are performed by a captain.

I remember the shit the haters gave Zoro for blocking a combination attack, hakai, that used their full physical strength from 2 top tier Yonkos. Again when Zoro beat Kaido in a clash and scarred him. The "papercut" nonsense still goes on.

No wonder some push a characters portrayal so hard. They believe a character portrayal is always an accurate representation of their true strength. Which is not true all the time. Oda made Buggy a Yonko and leader of the organization Mihawk is in and I still don't get it. Zoro being a YC doesn't mean anything in terms of strength.
The way power scalers avoid the Roof Top is insane. This was one of the few times where we got a bunch of characters fighting the same opponents at that same time. This may be the most accurate power scaling situation the series ever had. People avoid it because Zoro was obviously more impressive then everyone except Luffy. They insist on scaling pre ACOC with post awakening Kid and Law.

No one used their new power ups on the roof until Luffy used ACOC. We know that Zoro-ACOC>Law-awakening. The only way for Law to be stronger is if Laws Aawakening>ACOC. This might be the case but we have no solid evidence that it is.

G

Gorosei Informer

The man marked by flame is so weird Like why not give a name ?? Is that a character we know ?

Law had a realy suspecious reaction .

Yes im not sure if Kid will be involved in this arc but I always tought he had some link with vegapunk (After seing a child picture of him where he look like a scientific) and his ship name and the obvious PUNK in all of his attacks.

But yes Oda confirmed that the reason Kid hate shanks is not his arm .
Yeah I guessed he had hated over Shanks prior to losing his arm tbh, Oda is setting up way too much of a parallel between them. I even believed they were related, maybe brothers or uncle and nephew or something and thats why we didnt know Shanks full name but Shanks full name is definitely not Eustass according to Film Red too lol.

Given two people who were very close to Shanks are in the same guild now, I wonder if thats coincidence? Since one Yonko moved to confront Law, I wonder if a certain other Yonko (Buggy) and thus the Cross Guild might move to confront Kid but its more likely Kidd will just seek revenge on Shanks and confront him again?

Yeah that Punk connection is bothering me so much, I dont think its as simple as a "punk rock" connection, plus Kidd is more of a "metalhead" too lol. Hes both punk and metal. It cant be coincidence surely? Eustass Vegapunk has a hell of a ring to it too but I guess if Vegapunks full name was known, Kidd would be getting hunted down a lot more due to it?

Yeah, I feel like with BB's 10th captain, its gonna be someone we know, hence why Oda keeps blue balling us so hard. Maybe its someone Sabo fought and permanently burned with his DF? Maybe a Roger pirate like Scopper who has a burn scar now from Akainu or something? Or even Kaido or Big Mom?

I hope we see Kidd again soon, hes been DESPERATE for actual arcs, fights, screentime whereas Oda is DOUBLING DOWN on the extreme and I mean EXTREME Law wank since Punk Hazard now and especially from late to post Wano/currently too. Kidd is begging for screentime, fights, feats, a backstory and such in the mean time and it doesnt help Oda admitted he expected Kidd to be the popular one and thus to get the backstory and such! Thanks for the abundance of salt in our wounds Oda! You damned troll!

Frasnky is heavily associated with Vegapunk now, both he and Kidd are similar, both from South Blue and Kidd has all these punk themings in his attacks, ship and such, its NOT coincidence! Bonney has major similarities to Big Mom too but Oda STILL wont elaborate on why despite Big Mom being confirmed dead now apparently!

Aye Laws reaction was interesting too, he seems to know of this person too whoever it is. God knows how long Oda is gonna make us wait to find out though, the last to know as usual lol.

Kuzan is Marco level?

Kuzan fought equally with the dude who took on Marco, Vista, Crocodile and like 10 other commander-level dudes. The dude who did the majority of the damage in killing Whitebeard.

Would the Gorosei say this about Marco?

Kuzan is Marco level?

Kuzan fought equally with the dude who took on Marco, Vista, Crocodile and like 10 other commander-level dudes. The dude who did the majority of the damage in killing Whitebeard.

Would the Gorosei say this about Marco?

If he is that strong, he should have been able to kill all the BB pirates when he joined them. Just look at how they ran away from Akainu when BB had captured Bonney. Now is too late though.

@CbShadow @Lor D. Coast @HA001 OF THE RAIN @L55 @ShishioIsBack

Let's see this Teach vs Law :
> After stronger got cut , teach had a bad footing and he was fallen down

> law used kroom to attack him while he was mid air .

> teach got struck .

> you can see in this panel , teach was still mid air fallen down with bad footing he couldn't dodge or do anything for kroom ,

> auger teleported teach

> So Law snuck Teach who was fallen down because of the bad footing , Now when he was shown against Teach with a good footing , Mf couldn't do shit and started sweating lmao .

> Teach with a normal human durability / weak defence and no zoan boost walked off law's second strongest attack with double damage while laughing , this is fucking embrassing lmao this is like having Zoro vs Kaido , after Asura injured Kaido , he starts to laugh worororororo , this is extreme disrespect which zoro didn't get while this mf law got because of his weak ass is weak and kid carried him during adv coc less BM's fight .

He's at least stronger than Jinbei but yes lack of arguments made some special individuals lose their minds and start attacking and insulting anyone that points out that Shiryu is the n°2 aka the 2nd strongest while Aokiji is officially part of the crew. :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.