What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is that strong, he should have been able to kill all the BB pirates when he joined them. Just look at how they ran away from Akainu when BB had captured Bonney. Now is too late though.
Why would he kill all the Blackbeard Pirates when he is supposedly working with/for them?

You're operating under the assumption that Kuzan's goal is to defeat Blackbeard.

Even if he's not genuinely loyal to Blackbeard, we don't know what he's after at all.

Yeah I guessed he had hated over Shanks prior to losing his arm tbh, Oda is setting up way too much of a parallel between them. I even believed they were related, maybe brothers or uncle and nephew or something and thats why we didnt know Shanks full name but Shanks full name is definitely not Eustass according to Film Red too lol.

Given two people who were very close to Shanks are in the same guild now, I wonder if thats coincidence? Since one Yonko moved to confront Law, I wonder if a certain other Yonko (Buggy) and thus the Cross Guild might move to confront Kid but its more likely Kidd will just seek revenge on Shanks and confront him again?

Yeah that Punk connection is bothering me so much, I dont think its as simple as a "punk rock" connection, plus Kidd is more of a "metalhead" too lol. Hes both punk and metal. It cant be coincidence surely? Eustass Vegapunk has a hell of a ring to it too but I guess if Vegapunks full name was known, Kidd would be getting hunted down a lot more due to it?

Yeah, I feel like with BB's 10th captain, its gonna be someone we know, hence why Oda keeps blue balling us so hard. Maybe its someone Sabo fought and permanently burned with his DF? Maybe a Roger pirate like Scopper who has a burn scar now from Akainu or something? Or even Kaido or Big Mom?

I hope we see Kidd again soon, hes been DESPERATE for actual arcs, fights, screentime whereas Oda is DOUBLING DOWN on the extreme and I mean EXTREME Law wank since Punk Hazard now and especially from late to post Wano/currently too. Kidd is begging for screentime, fights, feats, a backstory and such in the mean time and it doesnt help Oda admitted he expected Kidd to be the popular one and thus to get the backstory and such! Thanks for the abundance of salt in our wounds Oda! You damned troll!

Frasnky is heavily associated with Vegapunk now, both he and Kidd are similar, both from South Blue and Kidd has all these punk themings in his attacks, ship and such, its NOT coincidence! Bonney has major similarities to Big Mom too but Oda STILL wont elaborate on why despite Big Mom being confirmed dead now apparently!

Aye Laws reaction was interesting too, he seems to know of this person too whoever it is. God knows how long Oda is gonna make us wait to find out though, the last to know as usual lol.

truth but we are end game so we might get teh answed soon ,

For law well he is realy popular and even tought Oda said Kid was the one he had big plan for.
He used way more law because he is easier to draw and he is realy popular .
Oda already said Kid attacks are a pain to draw.

It is crazy the only fight we seen of Kid was vs a yonko .

G

Gorosei Informer

Hahaha The scars yes he remind me of shanks .
But Dragon hype is slowly dying we need to see this man in action !
Sabo is having more hype then him now !!
This is getting sad .

But since Kuma is with him I have hope.

I also always tought Akainu would be the one to kill him but I need to see this man in action before that !
Completely agree man. I think Dragon being Luffys father has cursed him ironically, being the father of the MC in a 25 years long and probably be 30 years long by the time its done, really doesn't help. I think thats why Garp is still a huge mystery too, has barely gotten to do anything especially post TS. Luffys mother is completely non-existent too, not even mentioned yet! May as well be Crocodile or Imu at this rate or even Vegapunk as Piratefolk is joking atm.

Dragon is like that one teammate who gets the most credit but does the least or no work. His own group are carrying him extremely hard, especially Sabo and its ridiculous! Worlds Most Wanted/Dangerous Man?! What for?! Absolute, unrivalled fraudulence?! Misleading others?! Deception?! SMH!

Sorry I'm genuinely getting mad now, Dragon pisses me off so much and make me seethe, mald, turn my eyes red and almost breathe fire like a dragon lmfao. After how hype Ichigos and Narutos fathers were, it doesnt help, Yusuke too if you count Yu Yu Hakusho as well and Natsus "father" in Fairy Tail too (ironically an actual dragon too), it makes me all the more infuriating that Dragon is such a non character, such a non entity in the series itself, more like figurehead/poser than anything.
Imagine if we didnt get him stopping Smoker and saving Luffy from Buggy? How much worse would he even look then?!

Sigh....lol.

Akainu has an intense hatred for Dragon and I kinda see why now lmfao.

Its going to take a HELL of a lot of work to redeem Dragon now but its not impossible either, hes pretty much on life support narratively now. Oda fucked him up harder than Akainu would love to do I imagine? I almost want him to die to Akainu for being such a complete disappointment lmao.

Can you imagine how intense and interesting a confrontration between Dragon and Akainu would be? Sengoku and Dragon? Garp and Dragon especially as father and son and on direct opposing sides politically/morally/ambition or goal wise or w/e?

The wasted potential and the YEARS, even DECADES of waiting makes this infuriating beyond words can describe too.

truth but we are end game so we might get teh answed soon ,

For law well he is realy popular and even tought Oda said Kid was the one he had big plan for.
He used way more law because he is easier to draw and he is realy popular .
Oda already said Kid attacks are a pain to draw.

It is crazy the only fight we seen of Kid was vs a yonko .

Why would he kill all the Blackbeard Pirates when he is supposedly working with/for them?

You're operating under the assumption that Kuzan's goal is to defeat Blackbeard.

Even if he's not genuinely loyal to Blackbeard, we don't know what he's after at all.
Duh, fair enough, you all seem to "suspend your judgment" until more info is provided.

His conversation with Smoker at Punk Hazard should definitely put him under the "good justice" umbrella though

Duh, fair enough, you all seem to "suspend your judgment" until more info is provided.

His conversation with Smoker at Punk Hazard should definitely put him under the "good justice" umbrella though
He talked about things being clearer when he left the marines. Hes probably just not bein bogged down by the WGs views of justice and is focusing on his own.

He doesn’t want them dead
At least,no yet.

Well,he certainly is using BB for something,maybe take down Akainu as i pointed out.
Completely agree man. I think Dragon being Luffys father has cursed him ironically, being the father of the MC in a 25 years long and probably be 30 years long by the time its done, really doesn't help. I think thats why Garp is still a huge mystery too, has barely gotten to do anything especially post TS. Luffys mother is completely non-existent too, not even mentioned yet! May as well be Crocodile or Imu at this rate or even Vegapunk as Piratefolk is joking atm.

Dragon is like that one teammate who gets the most credit but does the least or no work. His own group are carrying him extremely hard, especially Sabo and its ridiculous! Worlds Most Wanted/Dangerous Man?! What for?! Absolute, unrivalled fraudulence?! Misleading others?! Deception?! SMH!

Sorry I'm genuinely getting mad now, Dragon pisses me off so much and make me seethe, mald, turn my eyes red and almost breathe fire like a dragon lmfao. After how hype Ichigos and Narutos fathers were, it doesnt help, Yusuke too if you count Yu Yu Hakusho as well and Natsus "father" in Fairy Tail too (ironically an actual dragon too), it makes me all the more infuriating that Dragon is such a non character, such a non entity in the series itself, more like figurehead/poser than anything.
Imagine if we didnt get him stopping Smoker and saving Luffy from Buggy? How much worse would he even look then?!

Sigh....lol.

Its going to take a HELL of a lot of work to redeem Dragon now but its not impossible either, hes pretty much on life support narratively now. Oda fucked him up harder than Akainu would love to do I imagine? I almost want him to die to Akainu for being such a complete disappointment lmao.

Can you imagine how intense and interesting a confrontration between Dragon and Akainu would be? Sengoku and Dragon? Garp and Dragon especially as father and son and on direct opposing sides politically/morally/ambition or goal wise or w/e?

The wasted potential and the YEARS, even DECADES of waiting makes this infuriating beyond words can describe too.
Well,Dragon has the same ability that Luffy has of making allies,but on crack-roids-pcp,because he causes entires nations to revolt against the WG and has been doing so for many years.
Post automatically merged:

He talked about things being clearer when he left the marines. Hes probably just not bein bogged down by the WGs views of justice and is focusing on his own.
yep,he saw the shady side of the marines and decided to do his own thing.

Sigh....lol.

Damn I feel every single of those words .

The only hype we have realy is Ivankov keep saying oh you realy are dragon son each time luffy did something cool in marine ford or impel down .

Other then that I mean even the manga is saying that sabo is getting as popular as him .

And yes so far he is the most useless father in anime history

@CbShadow @Lor D. Coast @HA001 OF THE RAIN @L55 @ShishioIsBack

Let's see this Teach vs Law :
> After stronger got cut , teach had a bad footing and he was fallen down

> law used kroom to attack him while he was mid air .

> teach got struck .

> you can see in this panel , teach was still mid air fallen down with bad footing he couldn't dodge or do anything for kroom ,

> auger teleported teach

> So Law snuck Teach who was fallen down because of the bad footing , Now when he was shown against Teach with a good footing , Mf couldn't do shit and started sweating lmao .

> Teach with a normal human durability / weak defence and no zoan boost walked off law's second strongest attack with double damage while laughing , this is fucking embrassing lmao this is like having Zoro vs Kaido , after Asura injured Kaido , he starts to laugh worororororo , this is extreme disrespect which zoro didn't get while this mf law got because of his weak ass is weak and kid carried him during adv coc less BM's fight .
I thought that Law could land awakening attacks without such plot conveniences. :josad:

Dragon lowkey reminding me of this guy tbh:

Ironically I've seen Shanks hilariously compared to him, especially due to the scar ofc but also Shanks getting slandered for his own inactivity/lack of feats and potential fraudness as they claim lol.

At least Oda is giving Shanks wank gradually, Dragon is such a fucking joke, that the joke is no longer a joke but a horse that has been beaten to a bloody pulp, resurrected, then beaten to death and thus a bloody pulp again.

Him wanting to declare war on the Celestials then sending Sabo and co on a suicide mission without going himself to their biggest enemies direct homeland/base and thus the ones who literally rule and thus control the entire world, pissed me off so much.
Also King :lulz::lulz::lulz:

At least no yet.

Well,he certainly is using BB for something,maybe take down Akainu as i pointed out.

Well,Dragon has the same ability of Luffy of making allies,but on crack,roids and pcp,because he causes entires nations to revolt against the WG and has been doing so for many years.
Post automatically merged:

yep,he saw the shady side of the marines and decide to do his own thing.
He sees the evil of the marines and the good of piracy. Blackbeards a bastard, but he’s changing the world. Kuzan likely thinks he can do the same if he sticks with Blackbeard. So hes not evil, he’s not good either, hes just kuzan.

Yeah, I'm not denying that Kuzan is more than likely to be undercover and/or operating with his own motives.

But you're taking that a step further and assuming that he wants to take out Blackbeard just so that you can push the agenda that Kuzan is not as strong as people think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.