What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not ego, it’s literally not letting a country grab land with no repercussions.

If the US decided to one day go to Mexico and declared the rest of California as part of its country you guys would be losing you shit. Instead we are okay with Russia doing it?
Inside Russia it doesn't look like it's winning shit (a fellow Russian citizen speaking here), and it shouldn't if we want our lives to change for the better after Putler is gone. But social media knows everything about anything and only the truth I guess.

Anyway, I don't think we should be discussing politics here.
My statements have nothing to do with which side is wrong, this is politics no one is anyway. What I said was simply which side came out on top from the war, and doesn't take much to realize which side has it worse.
@Roo the US operate as god and function with double standards, they are allowed to sack countries at will and leave millions of people dead, orphaned and without shelter, but now they're peaceful all of a sudden? Lol

My statements have nothing to do with which side is wrong, this is politics no one is anyway. What I said was simply which side came out on top from the war, and doesn't take much to realize which side has it worse.
@Roo the US operate as god and function with double standards, they are allowed to sack countries at will and leave millions of people dead, orphaned and without shelter, but now they're peaceful all of a sudden? Lol
What makes you think I’m okay with the U.S going into countries and destroying their governments? Don’t use whataboutism to excuse Russia

What makes you think I’m okay with the U.S going into countries and destroying their governments? Don’t use whataboutism to excuse Russia
You were the first to accuse me of sympathizing with Russia lol, which as a concept I find dumb in poltics anyway. There are absolutely no morals to be found in politics and thus sympathizing with one side as an observer is meaningless.
Post automatically merged:

America = World Government
Russia = Kaido
China = Blackbeard
India = Shanks
Turkey = Big Mom
Joyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.