What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This honestly doesn't look good for Law and his crew.
Oda highlighted their under water fighting capability this chapter, knowing Aokiji present in the ship who can one shot them.
Law might settlement BB in Duel but will b force to surrender due to crew

This honestly doesn't look good for Law and his crew.
Oda highlighted their under water fighting capability this chapter, knowing Aokiji present in the ship who can one shot them.
Law might settlement BB in Duel but will b force to surrender due to crew
Kuzan could be somewhere else, BB has multiple ships

That new currency would have had a chance if only China is not going to have to endure a gigantic economic crisis soon and Russia is not going to implode. :milaugh:

India and Brazil will have to do the heavy lifting once China and Russia have to yield. Not sure if India and Brazil can pull out a miracle like that, though. :suresure:
Well,Brazil at least can,if the right reforms happen.The others i don't know.Last time i checked,Russia got a lot of gold from Venezuela.What Biden did to China recently(the chip stuff) was a major blow to them.So who knows,it might happen or not.I heard Kadafi as killed because he wanted to do something similar with the African nations.France has like most of the money from african nations in their banks.That Italian lady that got elected said this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.