What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be fooled by the media, the biggest loser in this war is the US. Putin holds Europe by the balls currently and we have the other top dogs ditching the US for their own benefit. Bin Salman in Saudi Arabia basically cucked Biden and reformed a strong Arab alliance with Russia. OPEC is as strong as ever and all working with Russia.

But the real US enemy is still China, and with how things are unfolding a Taiwanese invasion is looking plausible for the Chinese. If they eventually succeed the US economy might eventually collapse considering it’s already fucked.
Facts.

Don’t be fooled by the media, the biggest loser in this war is the US. Putin holds Europe by the balls currently and we have the other top dogs ditching the US for their own benefit. Bin Salman in Saudi Arabia basically cucked Biden and reformed a strong Arab alliance with Russia. OPEC is as strong as ever and all working with Russia.
Does Kremlin pay you for this or something? :seriously: I live in this dictatorship madness and I can tell Putin can't even hold his own balls anymore. He's shooting himself in the knee.

Russia is losing the Ukraine war.But the US and Europe are losing their hegemony.Don't forget about BRICS,they want to make a new currency to compete with the dollar and this one will be backep up by gold.
That new currency would have had a chance if only China is not going to have to endure a gigantic economic crisis soon and Russia is not going to implode. :milaugh:

India and Brazil will have to do the heavy lifting once China and Russia have to yield. Not sure if India and Brazil can pull out a miracle like that, though. :suresure:

Does Kremlin pay you for this or something? :seriously: I live in this dictatorship madness and I can tell Putin can't even hold his own balls anymore. He's shooting himself in the knee.
I’m simply stating what’s going on in the world. The Russian central bank won the currency war and the US lost a shit ton of allies while the Chinese never stopped expanding. Ask any US citizen what they think of their current economy and you’ll get the idea.

They are ready for war, not peace. Elon Musk's suggestion was not that bad, but USA and allies have ego problem. Not once or twice, they have done it multiple times.
I hope this war concludes soon.

But the real US enemy is still China, and with how things are unfolding a Taiwanese invasion is looking plausible for the Chinese. If they eventually succeed the US economy might eventually collapse considering it’s already fucked.
The best out look for Russia is becoming a vassal state for China :suresure:

I’m simply stating what’s going on in the world. The Russian central bank won the currency war and the US lost a shit ton of allies while the Chinese never stopped expanding. Ask any US citizen what they think of their current economy and you’ll get the idea.
Inside Russia it doesn't look like it's winning shit (a fellow Russian citizen speaking here), and it shouldn't if we want our lives to change for the better after Putler is gone. But social media knows everything about anything and only the truth I guess.

Anyway, I don't think we should be discussing politics here.

Now that Kuzan has re-appeared in the story, this may need to be discussed again. Roger completely bitched out of fighting Tottoland while Kuzan trashed the place.

“Oh Big Mom wasn’t there!” Roger also had Rayleigh and the Roger Pirates with him, the strongest partner Kuzan had was Van Augur. Lmfao
The book guy said the BMP fleet was something Roger himself couldnt escape. And Aokiji casually negs everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.