What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not blow things out of proportion. Law started using awakening right off the bat and he already used his second strongest move while BB barely started. That's not a good look for the top-tier standards. Not a single admiral used awakening during MF even when they were fighting WB.

Law is no top-tier, not based on what he has shown.
Second strongest attack that he can use pretty casually right now. And this shows Law is smart as usual cause it's not really the case to waste time with Injection Shot on a 3,996,000,000 Emperor of the Sea.

Puncture Wille, Gamma Knife... the arsenal is still wide so no such thing as going all out atm.

Also, looks to me like Law downplayers are blowing things out of proportion, not the other way around. Every each one of them was excpecting a neg diff, low diff at most, and this chapter proved them utterly wrong.
Law showcase was Top Tier:
- KO one Titanic Captain and remove another one from the scene
- Land a heavy hit on another Top Tier
- Clash with said Top Tier

Does this look High Tier material to you?
Could Arbel, Marco, Kata or someone like that pull this shit?

Last edited:
If Ida wants him to yes why not? We saw Law make him bleed with just Injection Shot. Imagine what Shock Willie could do to him. Especially now that it seems he no longer has the stamina drain issue.
Law would first have to get past both Kaido's speed and his future sight to land a hit, which I just don't see happening when Kaido was fast enough to outspeed Snakeman Luffy. Simply being able to hurt Kaido is not the equivalent of being to fight him 1v1 for an extended period of time.

This very chapter excluded the possibility of low diff and probably mid diff too.
Mid diff if next chapter Law is defeated and Teach have no other injuries, otherwise it's High diff minimum.
What the chapter does is put into perspective how high Aces ceiling was and it puts question marks over how strong he already was despite his low bounty.

Sure, Teach has grown since then but Ace really pushed Teach all the way and BB even forbade his comrades from entering the fight because he knew Ace was on a level far beyond theirs.

If WB had only had 2 more years to teach Ace all about haki, awakening and so on dude would have been unstoppable with the amount of sparring he could do against WB, Marco, Jozu, Vista.

What the chapter does is put into perspective how high Aces ceiling was and it puts question marks over how strong he already was despite his low bounty.

Sure, Teach has grown since then but Ace really pushed Teach all the way and BB even forbade his comrades from entering the fight because he knew Ace was on a level far beyond theirs.

If WB had only had 2 more years to teach Ace all about haki, awakening and so on dude would have been unstoppable with the amount of sparring he could do against WB, Marco, Jozu, Vista.
We were already put into perspective with Yamato, since they were equal.

And Law and Yamato don't belong to the same breed.

Last edited:
Sounds normal in society
Then I think I'm not normal.
Post automatically merged:

The man all crying and snotty while he had a boner from imagining his crush getting rammed by another dude :suresure:
I rather read Manager Kim instead of this bullshit. Btw Manager Kim is the same author who wrote How to fight/Viral hit and Lookism.

Second strongest attack that he can use pretty casually right now. And this shows Law is smart as usual cause it's not really the case to waste time with Injection Shot on a 3,996,000,000 Emperor of the Sea.

Puncture Wille, Gamma Knife... the arsenal is still wide so no such thing as going all out atm.

Also, looks to me like Law downplayers are blowing things out of proportion, not the other way around. Every each one of them was excpecting a neg diff, low diff at most, and this chapter proved them utterly wrong.
Law showcase was Top Tier:
- KO one Titanic Captain and remove another one from the scene
- Land a heavy hit on another Top Tier
- Clash with said Top Tier

Does this look High Tier material to you?
Could Arbel, Marco, Kata or someone like that pull this shit?
King and Marco could do a hell of a lot in a battle on these conditions. King and Marco already showed they could single handedly defeat Big Mom and half her crew on the seas. None but BB could probably hurt them, they can fly around, they can shoot ranged attacks and they are both smart enough to go straight after Doc Q and Stronger in order to get the W. It doesn't necessarily make them stronger than Law (although I think they would give Law hell and more) but in this particular match up they could actually deliver very well.

We were already put into perspective with Yamato, since they were equal.

And Law and Yamato don't belong to the same breed.
Yamato showed CoC, held of Kaido and easily brushed of Flying 6 Ulti. The reason she isn't in the crew yet is because she is stronger than Sanji so that at the very least puts her around YC1 level.

Also we know Ace became stronger than Jinbei after their fight. I'm sure he became stronger than Yamato after their skirmish as well because that is what incredible talent does - it simply pulls ahead of the competitors at a faster rate. So Ace would have been at the very least -> Yamato -> Sanji -> Queen but most likely clear of King, Marco, Zoro, Law, Kidd as well by a fair margin. And with his ability to get stronger in fights like Roger or Luffy he would have been up there with BM, Kaido and Luffy if alive.

Granted, calling Shiryu a YC1 isn't fair also. He was equal to this guy and then got even stronger. Don't see how Katakuri is beating Magellan tbh.

Btw: Was Shiryu stated to be Magellan's equal by the time he was imprisoned or when we saw them. Could explain why he was scared of him since Magellan got stronger while Shiryu was locked up.
Yeah Shiryu is Magellan equal.

Magellan: Shiryu, sit in jail.
Shiryu: Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.