What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, don't let all of this distract you from the fact that Zoro is staying on the ship like a guard dog while the the other Wing is leading the rest of the crew as always.
:finally: :queenhear:

Jokes aside, I think that Oda put Zoro there because he will face the CP-O (maybe Kaku again) and let Sanji go with the others to Vegapunk because he (and Franky) will have some business with the scientist. Probably Germa's/genes stuff for Sanji and fatherhood for Franky.
:sanmoji::fransuper:

crazy how Law is fodder lmao , all those preparations and awakening just to make Teach laughing his ass off after taking double damage from His second strongest attack , Teach isn't even more durable or anything , and second time Teach blocked easily his awakening like that fodder VA in MF lmao and started sweating , bruh Law went all out for nothing R.I.P :vistalaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What if Law actually doesn't end up losing here?
While we are all expecting that, it doesn't have to happen and Oda doesn't shy away from using BB as a hype tool.
The fight in this chapter ended with Black Vortex, assuming that from that point on Ope No Mi will be getting nullified.

However, that is a perfect moment for Law to awaken CoC now that his fruit powers are being sapped away.
If irrelevant Kidd can have CoC, someone who got as much screen time as Law can get it too.
D like Rupee, 5Bil fruit like Rupee, the only thing missing is CoC like Rupee.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And because Lolda dropped the ball on him hard, just like he did to the rest of the Beast Pirates.
People did not give enough credit for his on-panel feats too. They called him Perospero's equal. Pero almost died against Carrot and Wanda while Jack soloed an army of Sulong Minks with some of them being the Guardians—Guardians were stronger than Carrot and Wanda.

After this chapter, BB must be the one to beat Law. He has to show us why he's the main pirate villain. I'd be genuinely pissed if Shiryu happens even if helps Zoro agenda.
Honestly, he does so by being a dirty scumbag. Also, Shiryu sneaking Law not sure if that would help the agenda. Z stans think Shiryu will be an island buster when in reality he's just a YC1 that loves sneaking on people

Guys, don't let all of this distract you from the fact that Zoro is staying on the ship like a guard dog while the the other Wing is leading the rest of the crew as always.
:finally: :queenhear:

Jokes aside, I think that Oda put Zoro there because he will face the CP-O (maybe Kaku again) and let Sanji go with the others to Vegapunk because he (and Franky) will have some business with the scientist. Probably Germa's/genes stuff for Sanji and fatherhood for Franky.
:sanmoji::fransuper:
Why do people keep saying Zoro will face CP0 when they don't even know he is there and they are specifically gunning for Vegapunk?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All out? My man is still clean and in shape as of now.

You really can't handle the fact that Law is Top Tier :sanmoji:
Let's not blow things out of proportion. Law started using awakening right off the bat and he already used his second strongest move while BB barely started. That's not a good look for the top-tier standards. Not a single admiral used awakening during MF even when they were fighting WB.

Law is no top-tier, not based on what he has shown.

Not with Bepos amazing hearing!
Shiryu is crazy stealthy even without his fruit. He wouldn't get caught that easily. I don't think he's on the island though. That ruins the fight IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.