What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is Low diff

Difficulty is gauge from how much BB struggles in defeating law.

As of now, BB only used one Gura attack and that too when he was riding on a horse. And, he has yet to use single yami attack

He took awakenings attack because of poor footing and being careless and we have manga stating so.

Next part of fight will give clear idea on whether law really has what it takes to push BB to mid diff or beyond.
Thé overall fight won’t be a low diff. It was clearly meant to be a mid diff. BB will have to use some moves and put some effort to put Law in the ground.

The narrative of the fight isn’t a low diff. But not an high diff either (for now)

It was Roger and WB although the sky wasn't shown.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is working for Buggy. Rayleigh worked for Roger and that didn't stop them from being Yonko-level. So Kuzan is Yonko level and is just as strong as Akainu.

Zoro bros, a massive L is coming. Be prepared lmao:risitameh:
Wait, what are you implying about Zorobros here? What L? :laughmoji:

Shitpudden really massacred him and sasuke. Both were unbearable
@RayanOO

Kishimoto's constant wanking of the Uchihas and Sharingans killed that manga. catded

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Naruto at least has p1 to carry him while Deku ain't got anything.

The sole reason for Deku getting ofa doesn't even make sense considering all the heroes act heroic in mha
Even part 1 Naruto isn’t my cup of tea (while being 100 times better than part 2). Sasuke part 1 was better.

Early Deku wasn’t that bad too, Horikoshi is rushing everything like hell and killed his own manga a little bit.

Only fights. But character was so bad I couldnt stand it
I forgot Sasuke gang vs Killer B, really good fight and animation

Yeah character wise he was a bit all over the place. But still better than Naruto the savior

Status
Not open for further replies.