What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I would say BB's endurance hasn't increased that much. Cause he survived getting Gura punched and naginata slashed from an enraged WB, and Sengoku's shockwaves too.

BB has always been an endurance monster.

So yes, BB getting more damaged from a single attack of Law's than anything Ace did shows that Law is doing better than Ace did. And you said Ace vs BB was a mid diff. So why not Law vs BB.

And as I said, Ace landed his most damaging attack that we saw, after BB used yami a few times on him and got him confused. So Law still has more than enough chances to land attacks, like Puncture Wille, that was even better than shock Wille.

So yeah. This fights currently a mid diff. And will end in a high-extreme diff. More high than extreme probably.
This is Low diff

Difficulty is gauge from how much BB struggles in defeating law.

As of now, BB only used one Gura attack and that too when he was riding on a horse. And, he has yet to use single yami attack

He took awakenings attack because of poor footing and being careless and we have manga stating so.

Next part of fight will give clear idea on whether law really has what it takes to push BB to mid diff or beyond.

This is Low diff

Difficulty is gauge from how much BB struggles in defeating law.

As of now, BB only used one Gura attack and that too when he was riding on a horse. And, he has yet to use single yami attack

He took awakenings attack because of poor footing and being careless and we have manga stating so.

Next part of fight will give clear idea on whether law really has what it takes to push BB to mid diff or beyond.
So? BB having poor footing by underestimating Law and flying through the air like an idiot is his own fault. I agree that we will see it clearly in the next part of the fight. And it will be a High diff or above when the dust is settled.

Reborn

So? BB having poor footing by underestimating Law and flying through the air like an idiot is his own fault. I agree that we will see it clearly in the next part of the fight. And it will be a High diff or above when the dust is settled.
Fault or not thing is oda made it clear that shock wille was hit because BB was careless.

Anyway, even if it was hit, point still stands - difficulty of this fight will be determined on the basis of how much BB struggles in putting law down.

As of now he used one normal attack by riding on horse while law already used his second strongest attack which BB endured it. This isn't getting passed above low diff.

Now he is on ground and ready to use combo of Yami and gura - this will determine the real difficulty which based on spoilers of Chapter 1065-1068 is Law is getting negged/low diff (I have insider info)

:kayneshrug:

Fault or not thing is oda made it clear that shock wille was hit because BB was careless.

Anyway, even if it was hit, point still stands - difficulty of this fight will be determined on the basis of how much BB struggles in putting law down.

As of now he used one normal attack by riding on horse while law already used his second strongest attack which BB endured it. This isn't getting passed above low diff.

Now he is on ground and ready to use combo of Yami and gura - this will determine the real difficulty which based on spoilers of Chapter 1065-1068 is Law is getting negged/low diff (I have insider info)

:kayneshrug:
Idc about informer's insider info...

The fight's difficulty is determined not solely through how much someone struggles to put down someone. If that were the case, Luffy or Kaido vs Auger could be considered a high diff cause auger can just run and hide. But it's not.

The damage one takes is also a big factor. As big as the struggle to put down the enemy imo.

And, Law isn't gonna just lay over and die just because teach used his Yami. Law will counter it. Law's fruit is one of the most suitable fruits to go against BB's Yami.

High diff and above. I'll take my L if otherwise.

Reborn

Idc about informer's insider info...

The fight's difficulty is determined not solely through how much someone struggles to put down someone. If that were the case, Luffy or Kaido vs Auger could be considered a high diff cause auger can just run and hide. But it's not.

The damage one takes is also a big factor. As big as the struggle to put down the enemy imo.

And, Law isn't gonna just lay over and die just because teach used his Yami. Law will counter it. Law's fruit is one of the most suitable fruits to go against BB's Yami.

High diff and above. I'll take my L if otherwise.
You are right about how much damage one takes is also a factor here but BB always takes the damage more than normal as it's the nature of his fruit.

Till now it's low diff scenario for me and that's me being generous towards law Lol

From now onwards, the real fight will start and depending upon how much law can damage BB and how much BB struggles to put law down we will gauge the difficulty.

How much law is capable to counter BB would be worth seeing.

It was Roger and WB although the sky wasn't shown.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is working for Buggy. Rayleigh worked for Roger and that didn't stop them from being Yonko-level. So Kuzan is Yonko level and is just as strong as Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro bros, a massive L is coming. Be prepared lmao:risitameh:
Zoro vs kaku and lucci:steef:

You are right about how much damage one takes is also a factor here but BB always takes the damage more than normal as it's the nature of his fruit.

Till now it's low diff scenario for me and that's me being generous towards law Lol

From now onwards, the real fight will start and depending upon how much law can damage BB and how much BB struggles to put law down we will gauge the difficulty.

How much law is capable to counter BB would be worth seeing.
BB takes more PAIN. Not Damage. Damage is the effect on his body. Wounds and stuff. A normal knife cut doesn't magically cut deeper on BB. He just feels more pain.

Mid diff now. High diff later.

Reborn

BB takes more PAIN. Not Damage. Damage is the effect on his body. Wounds and stuff. A normal knife cut doesn't magically cut deeper on BB. He just feels more pain.

Mid diff now. High diff later.
Again, this is related to how Yami works and not what you feel.

BB gets hit by an attack, yami absorbs the attack ---> Yami amplifies the damage he took resulting into more pain or amplification in pain.

It's low diff no matter how much you want it to be mid diff

The only rivals of Luffy are Zoro and sanji. You don't see rivalry between an MC and a side char. Rivalries only happen bet MCs like Goku Vegeta, Naruto/Sasuke, etc. Bb isn't a rival coz he's not a rookie. And aokiji being sanjis fight in this arc tells you that even sanji will surpass law this arc. Oda already made it clear with the 2vs1 against bigmom.

Again, this is related to how Yami works and not what you feel.

BB gets hit by an attack, yami absorbs the attack ---> Yami amplifies the damage he took resulting into more pain or amplification in pain.

It's low diff no matter how much you want it to be mid diff
We'll see anyway, won't we?

Everyone, including me not gonna lie, expected Law's crew to be trash and get negged by BB pirates. But they're holding their own so far. So oda respects Law enough to not just completely trash his crew. And you expect oda to write Law getting low diffed? Naivete
Tell that to zoro who took luffy s pain and whe sanji found him he was in a pool of blood
Not the same. Kuma's fruit allows him to extract concepts like Pain. And transfer it. That's not the same as Yami no mi making the user feel more pain. Teach takes similar damage to anyone else. But he just feels more pain. Bring me a panel that says anything other than him saying he feels more PAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.