What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakening was a thing since Impel Down.
It could be something he was trying out only for Zoans.
Though it's still Oda's fault for being inconsistent.
During the TS two admirals use it while fighting each other. It's not like they figured it out post Marineford where nobody else used awakening.

MF in general is pretty lousy as far as DFs a d Haki goes:finally:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Could explain why he was scared of him since Magellan got stronger while Shiryu was locked up.
Shiryu didn’t want business with Magellan since the man has an auto-kill DF lol. I imagine even characters stronger than Magellan wouldn’t want to risk fighting someone like that. You make one mistake and you literally take a fatal poisoning that will kill you even if you win the fight. Lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Second strongest attack that he can use pretty casually right now. And this shows Law is smart as usual cause it's not really the case to waste time with Injection Shot on a 3,996,000,000 Emperor of the Sea.

Puncture Wille, Gamma Knife... the arsenal is still wide so no such thing as going all out atm.
Law using awakening right off the bat is an equivalent of Luffy using G5 or Zoro using KoH. Nothing about it casual by any metric. An average top-tier with a devil's fruit is capable of fighting BB without having to use awakening right off the bat. And most of them have weaker fruits than Law. So if Law is forced to do this from the beginning, then he isn't ready for an equal match, period. Law is one attack away from using his most powerful move. How is that a wide arsenal? SW's been already countered as a matter of fact.

Was Law impressive? Definitely. Is he putting up a fight? Absolutely. Is this an equal fight? Far from it. If Law needed the best of his moves when BB just started fighting, then it won't look good when BB pulls out his best moves.

Also, looks to me like Law downplayers are blowing things out of proportion, not the other way around. Every each one of them was excpecting a neg diff, low diff at most, and this chapter proved them utterly wrong.

Law showcase was Top Tier:
- KO one Titanic Captain and remove another one from the scene
- Land a heavy hit on another Top Tier
- Clash with said Top Tier

Does this look High Tier material to you?
Could Arbel, Marco, Kata or Simeone like that pull this shit?
I agree that expecting a low-difficulty fight after Wano was a bad idea. But this chapter hardly helps the people expecting an equal or almost equal fight b/w BB and Law. So they're both in not accurate in one way or another. You don't need to be a top-tier to take out the bums that are currently hanging out with BB. And Law did not take out any commander in this chapter, it took out stronger, and it's not a captain. Sachi's the one responsible for Don Q getting hit by his own apples.

Clashing with a top-tier doesn't make you a top-tier. Yamato was holding off Kaido for Luffy, remember? She was no top-tier. She was landing hits on Kaido too. It's way harder to hit Kaido than it is to hit Blackbeard floating in the air without anything to stand on. See, none of this shit is top-tier level. However, clashing with GGnM is a different beast. Law, of all people, giving out equal output to GGnM is without a doubt some top-tier shit but most top-tiers don't require their second most powerful move to do this. So there is that.

Also, saying Law isn't a top-tier isn't the same thing as saying Law is a high-tier. There are ample people who're hanging b/w high tiers and top tiers. Law is one of them. Whatever he did in this chapter is definitely impressive beyond high tiers—although I could make a compelling argument for King for this scenario if you want.

We'll see anyway, won't we?

Everyone, including me not gonna lie, expected Law's crew to be trash and get negged by BB pirates. But they're holding their own so far. So oda respects Law enough to not just completely trash his crew. And you expect oda to write Law getting low diffed? Naivete

Not the same. Kuma's fruit allows him to extract concepts like Pain. And transfer it. That's not the same as Yami no mi making the user feel more pain. Teach takes similar damage to anyone else. But he just feels more pain. Bring me a panel that says anything other than him saying he feels more PAIN.
Zoro after the mink drug another example

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It could be something he was trying out only for Zoans.
Though it's still Oda's fault for being inconsistent.
During the TS two admirals use it while fighting each other. It's not like they figured it out post Marineford where nobody else used awakening.

MF in general is pretty lousy as far as DFs a d Haki goes:finally:
I agree but the thing is, when we finally see the admirals use awakenings, we'll know they didn't use awakenings at MF. So whatever abilities they used at MF aren't their awakenings, but they could still fight against GGnM, which helps the point I was making.

I could see Franky helping Vegapunk with that jetpack thing with his own Cola-system for which he then gets the optimized one for himself, next to other gadgets. Franky might leave this arc with huge power ups. Imagine him getting a new weapon like that beam saber from Bonney and a fast jetpack. He could legitimately become a strong high tier.

And it looks like BB clashed with a Kroom energy ball. If that thing has the power of Shock Wille in it, this might explain why BB's quake could make contact with it.

I could see Franky helping Vegapunk with that jetpack thing with his own Cola-system for which he then gets the optimized one for himself, next to other gadgets. Franky might leave this arc with huge power ups. Imagine him getting a new weapon like that beam saber from Bonney and a fast jetpack. He could legitimately become a strong high tier.

And it looks like BB clashed with a Kroom energy ball. If that thing has the power of Shock Wille in it, this might explain why BB's quake could make contact with it.
Doesnt the energy ball belong to gura2 instead of Shock Wille? I remember WB did the bubble stuff to John Giant in Marineford

Likely because Zoro should be getting at least a clash of combat in this arc and they’re the only “enemies” so far.
Lolda was never interested in rematches, especially ones with clear winner, so I don't see it happening unless we see Zoro vs Stussy somehow.

Luffy might beat Kuma Seraphim, though, but I don't think Zoro's fighting the CP0.
Post automatically merged:

Just a prediction.
There should be a narrative reason why Oda decided to leave just Zoro and Brook on the ship, after all.
Lolda did something for a narrative reason? :gokulaugh:

Doesnt the energy ball belong to gura2 instead of Shock Wille? I remember WB did the bubble stuff to John Giant in Marineford
Yeah it's really hard to tell, but if you look closely and rewatch WB's quake bubbles, they are completely transparent and have a thick outline, whereas Law's room is colored.
I'd say it's definitely a mini room.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
When Law has W
You know which fandom is under damage control
That's why this thread goes 500 pages lol
I hope Kid got even better W again so that we got to see second wave meltdown :)))
soonish im pretty sure kid will show up fighting rhp/cross guild and then we will get hype for his crew specifically

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Considering how BB is being set up these past few chapters, I can't see him being the Final Villian but he'll be Luffys opponent in Laughtale.

Which means Akainu will face Post PK Luffy who got stronger every Island visit after wano.

:goyea:
PK level Akainu is drawing near
@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @ranady

:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.