What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think few things One Piece fans overestimate due to riding hype...like Sengoku made a statement "Whitebeard can destroy the world" and we have made assumption that its not a hyperbole and Whitebeard is an actual planet buster

Then we make another assumption that since Whitebeard is a planet buster..every single gura attack is planet buster.

Does that mean the Barrier admirals created is also planet level??

Then you ask yourself is that stone wall also planet level??

Is Akainus punch planet level??

If we make all these assumptions

That begs a question
Did Akainu land a planet level attack on Whitebeard and Whitebeard survived??

And in that case what does it take to hurt Kaido who can't be hurt even by Gear 4th yet bullets can hurt Whitebeard??
There simply are no things like planet level or sth in the series. Battles and powers are mostly just situational.

Becuz I was arguing above for him being not even top tier. But YC1 is isnultingly low.
:kobeha::kobeha:
Why do you think so?
I'd say Law's Kroom did decent but not significant damage to Blackbeard

Tempuradon or Magma attack in that situation would do a lot more.

I say that because Blackbeards body isn't that durable. Pre time skip G2 Luffy can damage him and make him cough up blood. Not to mention Magallens poison being able to kill him.

I am not sure if he will survive Magma or mountain level attack.

What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

Remember I am saying so far based on feats.

But since fight continues..Law might show feats that put him above YC1 level
@Cruxroux

C

Cruxroux

Why do you think so?
I'd say Law's Kroom did decent but not significant damage to Blackbeard

Tempuradon or Magma attack in that situation would do a lot more.

I say that because Blackbeards body isn't that durable. Pre time skip G2 Luffy can damage him and make him cough up blood. Not to mention Magallens poison being able to kill him.

I am not sure if he will survive Magma or mountain level attack.

What do you think?
My arguement above was He wasn't Top tier like Luffy , BB , Akainu , Zoro.
Rather somewhere between admiral and Yc1.
I can't deny his awakening hax can screw all yc1's in the series. but haki wise he might be even below Yc1 looking at how kata does stuff.
but at the sametime King never bothered to use haki. So YC1 is a but underestimating Law. But he doesn't touch top tier for sure.

He is using awakening to survive. where as BB is spamming simple gura attacks.
moment he is exhausted That horse is lol diffing Law.
Post automatically merged:

What happened to him?

If I have to guess then he was very upset with how mods here were handling things.
Regarding what?
Managing members?

The interaction between Blackbeard and Van Auger reminds me of the straw hats. Its very similar to how Nami or Zoro tells Luffy to take things seriously. He also taunts Blackbeard about retreating. The dynamic of Blackbeard crew is probably similar to strawhats or red haired pirates where the crew don't treat the captain like their daddy, which was the case with Whitebeard/Big Mom/Beast pirates.
I mean these mfs straight laughed at him for being rejected by Bonney.

My arguement above was He wasn't Top tier like Luffy , BB , Akainu , Zoro.
Rather somewhere between admiral and Yc1.
I can't deny his awakening hax can screw all yc1's in the series. but haki wise he might be even below Yc1 looking at how kata does stuff.
but at the sametime King never bothered to use haki. So YC1 is a but underestimating Law. But he doesn't touch top tier for sure.

He is using awakening to survive. where as BB is spamming simple gura attacks.
moment he is exhausted That horse is lol diffing Law.
Well I am not sure if Laws awakening can end King..maybe Puncture Ville but idk.

Because it looks like it works on normal people same way it does on someone like Big Mom which makes sense because obviously he's hitting organs. Big Moms skin is durable, not organs.

But Law has top tier damage output arguably but every YC1 has one top tier stat.

Katakuri has CoO on top tier level
King has durability
Marco has endurance
Law has damage output

That's why its fair to put him on YC1 level.
At least based on current feats.

C

Cruxroux

Well I am not sure if Laws awakening can end King..maybe Puncture Ville but idk.

Because it looks like it works on normal people same way it does on someone like Big Mom which makes sense because obviously he's hitting organs. Big Moms skin is durable, not organs.

But Law has top tier damage output arguably but every YC1 has one top tier stat.

Katakuri has CoO on top tier level
King has durability
Marco has endurance
Law has damage output

That's why its fair to put him on YC1 level.
At least based on current feats.
It's bounty part which makes it weird. yc1 reaching 3B?
It could be reason for his fruit too tbh.
like Just ope ope no mi was priced at 5 Billion.
And law is heavily relied on His fruit.

It's bounty part which makes it weird. yc1 reaching 3B?
It could be reason for his fruit too tbh.
like Just ope ope no mi was priced at 5 Billion.
And law is heavily relied on His fruit.
I mean but his bounty is based on weird propaganda by world government to in a way underestimate Luffys accomplishment.

Because they gave Luffy 3 Billion too but then they declared Luffy as solo victory over Kaido where as Law and Kidd were given equal credit for Big Mom.

To make it worse Kaido has more bounty than Big Mom.

I think Luffy deserves 3 Billion..he's on that level.

Law and Kidd to me are 1.5 Billion bounty men

C

Cruxroux

As of now I can't see him beating Marco or King.
I'm sure He can't beat marco but I can't say anything for king organs works the same as his Exterior with his lunarian hax.
Marco can still fix him but for king it's questionable. though law he will be getting a high diff fight either way. I don't think so he has any counter for fire dragon king has. given his zoan durablity pretty sure he can Survive 2-3 shock ville.

I'm sure He can't beat marco but I can't say anything for king organs works the same as his Exterior with his lunarian hax.
Marco can still fix him but for king it's questionable. though law he will be getting a high diff fight either way. I don't think so he has any counter for fire dragon king has. given his zoan durablity pretty sure he can Survive 2-3 shock ville.
Well King is just too fast and versatile
He can definitely block Kroom attacks with his sword

He can blitz Law in speed mode

Unexpected mountain level explosion might end him since he doesn't have Zoros CoA level to block.

Plus Zoro stabbed King deep and it did nothing. Zoros Tatsumaki did internal damage to Kaido but that failed as well.

Shi Shi Son Son cut King deep but that failed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.