What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is 100% not Dead
Not sure about Big Mom tbh

She could be dead cuz getting knocked out might remove her Barrier which makes her very fragile, anything could kill her then, but I still have doubts

Pudding only heard the News, she can't confirm BM's Death unless she had a Viver Card

Also this means BM's Death doesn't disable her DF which is very unlikely, imo she is still Alive

Reminder that a tired BM negged both Law’s and Kidd’s crew together after she beat them both in Round 1.

If BB can’t even do that much to Law’s crew alone then he has a LONGGGGGG way to go before reaching peak Yonko strength, he needs that third DF badly to compete.

Law played some role but I will play along

Law got confirmed Killin a yonkou whole facing future opponents of MC

Then next chapter - BB will be confirmed for brutally destroying the one who took down another yonkou:pepecroc:

What a way to set BB as PK level opponent - mere yonkou level is just trash :pepelit:
Dude. You know oda won't let Law die.

And the world outside doesn't know Law killed a yonko. So there's no hype.

If Law isn't gonna die, he won't be captured as well. Cause of he is captured, that means sure death cause of whatever they does for df extraction.

Law is gonna get out of this alive.

Before celebrating, you guys better read what I've said in my quotes. My bet is against BB being pushed to extreme difficulty. That's only happening in your dreams lmao
B/w Law and Zoro, Law's chances of getting overpowered against BB are 10X more than Zoro. You seem to forget Zoro is the power type, and he has CoC coating which could compete against GGnM in a direct confrontation.

Law creating more openings, whatever that means, doesn't make him a better fighter than Zoro. Zoro has ranged attacks available at any point in the fight while Law has to switch to Kroom—which results in him losing room—to do the same.
While hype riding Zoro could do whatever Law could do but better huh
:pepeke:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No. It would mean BB needed help. That it would have been extreme diff for BB to fight Law alone.
If BB could do it solo, he would just do it.
Not, really. Backstabbing isn't beyond BB pirates. They did the same thing to freaking Moria lmao. It doesn't necessarily mean BB "needs" help to fight Law. You could think that to feel good about Law losing but that's not what it means unless we specifically see BB struggling against Law, which I doubt will happen. Since Shiryu is around, it's more than likely Law is getting blindsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.